IILM Reviews | Admissions Help | 2022-24

Hi, This thread is for students who are joining IILM Gurgaon or Lodhi Road Campuses for session 2011 - 13. I also invite current students and Alumni to join the discussion and guide us on the way ahead and current placement scenario. …

Hi,

This thread is for students who are joining IILM Gurgaon or Lodhi Road Campuses for session 2011 - 13.

I also invite current students and Alumni to join the discussion and guide us on the way ahead and current placement scenario.

Thanks.::cheerio:

Friend,

I am a Alumni of IILM-Gurgaon currently working in an MNC. IILM-Gurgaon is second best Institute in Gurgaon after MDI-Gurgaon with reagrds to Placement Opportunities, Intellectual Capital, Infrastructure and other student support services.
Free feel to contact me or to write me for any clerification...

Best of Luck to the New Batch....Study Hard....

I have taken suggestion from few of my seniors before joining IILM Gurgaon. Can any alumni through some light on this year's placements...

Friend,

I am a Alumni of IILM-Gurgaon currently working in an MNC. IILM-Gurgaon is second best Institute in Gurgaon after MDI-Gurgaon with reagrds to Placement Opportunities, Intellectual Capital, Infrastructure and other student support services.
Free feel to contact me or to write me for any clerification...

Best of Luck to the New Batch....Study Hard....

Thank you sir.

Though I am convinced about my decision of joining IILM but I request you to provide some statistics of placements including name of companies, packages and sectors represented. Please also advise if I should take up the College Hostel or some PG.

Thanks

thanks god.Finaly i find IILMians.Great I have taken the admission and visited the campus also.Once u enter the GGN its like u are entering in some other world.Till my destination(IILM Gurgaon) i were surprised to see all the companies where i am dreaming to work.And Campus its rocks realy.I also met current students and i was surprised to know that one of them were working on live project with GOOGLE realy great.I have many dreams to come true and hope and a firm believe in myself that i will achieve all my dreams as i have planned.
Thanks folks for creating this thread.

Friend,

IILM-Gurgaon campus is surrounded by Corporate World which helps Placement Cell to have many good companies in their belt. Apart from FMCG, Automobile, IT, Consumer Durable, Banking sector placements, students are geting placed in research company and in Advertising sector globally. Some of such companys where students have placed are RECKITT BENCKISER, SMART CUBE, COPAL PARTNER and HEWIT at an package of 5.5 to 6.5 lac.

Best of Luck....

Friend,

IILM-Gurgaon campus is surrounded by Corporate World which helps Placement Cell to have many good companies in their belt. Apart from FMCG, Automobile, IT, Consumer Durable, Banking sector placements, students are geting placed in research company and in Advertising sector globally. Some of such companys where students have placed are RECKITT BENCKISER, SMART CUBE, COPAL PARTNER and HEWIT at an package of 5.5 to 6.5 lac.

Best of Luck....

hi friends ,
i too got admission in iilm gurgaon but heard there are 600 seats in gurgaon and 234 seats in lodhi rd dont u think its too strange

Hi
I have also taken admission in iilm gurgaon. Wanted to know the cost of living of hostel as well as pg.

Hi Anki,
I have seen the hostel and its excellent,like a 3 star living.The gurgaon fee is inclusive of hostel charges and we need to pay only for our food.I have checked with PG also but they are costly and also you need to manage your own transport to come to college.And if such a great hostel facility is available why PG noway .

thanks just wanted to know in general I have already paid for the hostel.

what is pg ?

hi nicey,
What is PG?

Hi Anki,
I have seen the hostel and its excellent,like a 3 star living.The gurgaon fee is inclusive of hostel charges and we need to pay only for our food.I have checked with PG also but they are costly and also you need to manage your own transport to come to college.And if such a great hostel facility is available why PG noway .

hi nicey,
what is PG?
hi nicey,
what is PG?

PG is Paying Guest. Like private hostel.
There are plenty of PG's available near IILM Gurgaon and range from 4000pm to 6500pm including food.
When I visited IILM, I saw lot of posters pasted outside the college. I spoke to few of them and also visited a few. They are ok.
I have taken the hostel to start with as I found it to be cheaper.
hi friends ,
i too got admission in iilm gurgaon but heard there are 600 seats in gurgaon and 234 seats in lodhi rd dont u think its too strange

I asked this question to the dean of the college during their presentation. They mentioned that the total seats are 600 in both Gurgaon and Lodhi Road campus for year 2011-13.
Students claim that the total seats for 2010-12 batch were about 700 for both campuses.
I also asked the students if it creates problem during placements and mostly said that it does not.

hi i got admission in iilm and kohinoor which one i have to choose ?
please help me

hi i got admission in iilm and kohinoor which one i have to choose ?
please help me

Kohinoor is better if your are ready to move to that part of India. I North IILM is better among equals.

BoL

hello ppl...i've been selected in iilm gurgaon & thinking about getting admission there...but there are some problems regarding that...

1st of all its my personal opinion but like some students i also feel that the fees is a bit high..(even ibs ggn is offering the same program in 6 lacs)...also the procedure of the loan provided by iilm foundation is a little mess...(i mean the only period given to repay the loan to them is either d 2 yrs of the college time or in 1 scheme they give us a time of 4 yrs bt then we have 2 give nearly 8 lacs to them...so in a way they r not granting loan 2 us bt offering us to pay in installments either in 2 or 4 yrs time...)....

2nd is regarding their confusing affiliation...let me b honest...i am interested in banking & finance stream nd seriously thinking abt doing a job in govt banks in future..like rbi, sbi, etc...and we all know that all these institutions demand an aicte approved pg degree or diploma..i red at faqs page of iilm site that their pgpm is recognised by joint committee of ugc-aicte nd dec bt not aicte approved...so then how can they claim that their program will be approved while applying 4 govt or rather central jobs???...(need a little bit of clarification)....

And 3rd please suggest me some banks which can grant me loan without the condition of fix deposit... talked to an official of syndicate bank...at first he was reluctant to do this bt then he agreed providing we do a fixed deposit of loan sum in their bank...nd i would like to repay the loan on my own...any other suggestions beside answering my queries r most welcome..:

what r the other good institutes in and around delhi and mumbai ?
please give me a good idea i have 90 % in mat and 86% in MH CET