Goa Institute of Management (GIM) 2022-24 Admissions Helpdesk (Official)

Thank you

I have got 88%ile in XAT 2022, can I expect a regular round call from GIM?

Hey @Aanchal_Mathur,

This year’s cutoffs are yet to be out. But, for your reference, last year’s cutoffs for the PGDM course were as follows:

CAT - 89%ile
XAT - 82%ile
GMAT - 600
CMAT - 98.5%ile

The selection criteria for PGDM-HCM, PGDM-BDA and PGDM-BIFS is profile-based.

Hope this resolves your query.

Alright, thankyou sir!

Timeline for the score based calls?

Hey @AdityanS,

The interview details for the regular round will be communicated to you later via an email.

Dear Aspirants,

All the candidates who have applied for the PGDM-BDA programme would have received an email from [email protected]. The mail contains the link to the mock GAAT exam. It is highly recommended to take the mock exam before the deadline to familiarise yourself with the Mettl platform and avoid any issue that might be encountered on the day of the exam.

Please check your spam folder in case you still haven’t received the mail. If the issue still persists please send an email to [email protected]

We would request you to whitelist the aforementioned email address to ensure that you don’t miss out on any important updates related to the GAAT exam.

Regards,
Team Adcom

Dear Aspirants,

This is a gentle reminder regarding the mock GAAT exam.

All the candidates who have applied for the PGDM-BDA programme would have received an email from [email protected]. The email contains a link to the mock GAAT exam. It is highly recommended to take the mock exam before the deadline, i.e., tonight at 11:00 PM, to familiarise yourself with the Mettl platform and avoid any issues that might be encountered on the day of the exam.

We strongly recommend you to add the aforementioned email address to your whitelist so that you don’t miss out on any critical GAAT exam updates.

Best wishes for the exam!

Regards,
Team AdCom

Greetings!
I am unable to edit my application ( need to add one more achievement), how do I do that? Will the edit option be activated sometime in future?

Hey @Aanchal_Mathur,

Achievements section cannot be edited once the application is submitted.

I want to make few changes in work experience details in the application form. How to go about it? Pls reply asap. :pray:

Hey @thestoicfloyd,

Kindly allow us some time. We will get back to you with an update.

I’ve mailed my work experience details to [email protected]

Pls ensure it’s solved asap! Thanks in advance.

Hey @thestoicfloyd,

Kindly check your DM. Need some additional info.

Dear Aspirants,

This is an important announcement regarding the mock GAAT exam.

The deadline for the mock GAAT exam has been extended till tonight 11:55 PM. All the candidates who have applied for the PGDM-BDA programme must have received an email from [email protected] with a link to the mock GAAT exam. It is highly recommended to take the mock exam before the deadline to familiarise yourself with the Mettl platform and avoid any issues that might be encountered on the day of the exam.

We strongly recommend you add the aforementioned email address to your whitelist so that you don’t miss out on any crucial GAAT exam updates.

Best wishes for the exam!

Regards,
Team AdCom

I have applied for PGDM core program and the BDA program. Did we have to schedule our GD PI sessions? I haven’t received any update.

I had filled GIM form before cat result. How can I update my cat percentile in the form now??

Hi Helpdesk,

My name is Sreehari and I am not able to book my GDPI which is scheduled towards the end of this month. I am not able to recieve the OTP on my mobile phone. I had contacted the support and they mentioned to just wait till I recieve it. Please help me resolving this issue at the earliest so that I can book my GDPI. I’ll send across my details in DM.

Can you please guide me if my CAT and XAT scores are not upto the mark and I did not mentioned in form, want to apply through CMAT And GAAT for BDA, but if CMAT is delayed after 31-march too then how It will be evaluated.

Is 31st March the last date to submit CMAT 2022 scores or last date to submit CMAT registration no.?
Please specify.

1 Like