Goa Institute of Management (GIM) 2022-24 Admissions Helpdesk (Official)

Expected interview dates for GIM?

Is CAT/XAT score considered for PGDM analytics or only GAAT score?

@btrishit ???

I applied for BDA program , I want to know about GAAT EXAM . What is its syllabus ?
And from where I can prepare for it ?
How difficult is the GAAT exam ?

If someone is selected for PGDM and second preference is BDA, and the person is selected for PGDM. Can we request for joining BDA?

Hey @Pushkar_Ingale,

We will get back to you with an update tomorrow.

Hey @gemophobia,

Dates of further process will be emailed to you.

Hope this resolves your query.

Hey @gemophobia,

Any of the MBA entrance score (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT) along with the GAAT score is required for admissions into the PGDM BDA programme.

More details here: PGDM (BDA) | Goa Institute of Management

Hey @vyom_mishra,

GAAT exams consists questions from the following:
Statistics
Probability
Comprehension
Data Interpretation
Logical Reasoning
Linear Algebra
Calculus
Technology & Business awareness
Basic coding

You can download a sample paper to understand the level of difficulty: Click here

More details of GAAT can be found here: PGDM (BDA) | Goa Institute of Management

Hey @Aayush_Gupta2,

We will get back to you with an update. Kindly allow us sometime.

Unlock the door to infinite opportunities, personal growth, and experiential management learning. The clock is ticking!

Applications through CAT have been re-opened for all the PGDM programmes. You can also apply through XAT, CMAT, and GMAT. Last day to apply is today i.e. 17th January 2022.

Apply now from https://forms.gim.ac.in

Ok. Waiting for your kind reply.

Hey i had registered but i am unable to join as the number of participants are maximum. please help me fast.

Do we have any update? @btrishit

Hey @Pushkar_Ingale,

Incase you want to apply with CAT, a new application needs to be submitted with a different email ID. Both the applications will be considered and no cancellations will happen due to duplication.

Hey @Nishant_Hemrajani,

We need more details please. Where are you trying to join?

Hey @Aayush_Gupta2,

You can request for joining the BDA programme. However, nothing can be committed as of yet because a lot of factors will be considered such as your MBA entrance exam scores and GAAT score for admissions into the programmes. The decision taken by the admissions office will be final.

Hello Aspirants,

Unlock the door to infinite opportunities, personal growth, and experiential management learning. The clock is ticking!

Applications through CAT have been re-opened for all the PGDM programmes. You can also apply through XAT, CMAT, and GMAT.

The last day to apply is today i.e. 17th January 2022. Apply now by visiting forms.gim.ac.in

Regards,
Team AdCom

For those who were not able to join zoom session for gaat is there any recording available to watch of that session?

Hey @Gokul_Gupta,

We get back to you with an update soon.