Goa Institute of Management (GIM) 2022-24 Admissions Helpdesk (Official)

I have applied for achievers round but I was not selected. My CAT percentile is 95.33 when will I be able to upload it for further selections??

I have submitted my application form for gim institute selecting two exams xat and cmat and paid the required fees but i need to edit the application form and select cat 2021 option as it is re-opened now but I can’t edit my previous application and form closes in 2 days . if i fill new form i have to pay the same fees again with extra charges for late fees kindly provide another solution .

Hey @me25,

You don’t need to upload your CAT percentile manually. If you have selected CAT as option in your application, the system will automatically access your CAT result and take it forward for regular rounds.

Hope this resolves your query.

Here is a bird’s-eye view of what our students experience at their second home in GIM.

Admissions for the batch of 2022-2024 are now open!

The last date to apply is January 17, 2022. Apply online at forms.gim.ac.in via CAT, XAT, GMAT and CMAT.

Hey @harshita3397,

Regarding the re-opening of CAT applications, programmes, achievements and the competitive exams through which the applicants had applied cannot be edited once the form is submitted.

The forms have been re-opened for new applicants who could not apply earlier. The ones who filled the form but missed the CAT deadline will, however, have to fill a new form using a new id.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Please clarify this - If you are saying that those who missed the deadline for CAT will have to fill new application - This will create two applications of same student…wont GIM reject this? Moreover, students will have to pay the fees again. As many students are asking this doubt, can’t GIM just open the option of CAT for them? This will help them a lot to apply to their desired college. I had also taken up this with Dr. Abhishek Ranga Sir. Eagerly waiting for a positive reply from GIM’s admission committee. Thank you very much.

1 Like

In just two years since its inception, the PGDM - Big Data Analytics programme has skyrocketed to being the number 2 ranked data science programme by Analytics Insight Magazine. The curriculum is designed to develop future-ready executives who are data-savvy and capable of managing new analytics-driven decision-making.

Mr Aurko Mukhopadhyay, PGDM-BDA Batch of 2020-22, expresses the reasons and motivation behind pursuing this niche programme from GIM.

Admissions for the Batch of 2022-2024, for all programmes via CAT, XAT, GMAT and CMAT are open. Visit the link in the bio for the application form.

Deadline for applications: 17th January, 2022

Goa Institute of Management prides itself in developing responsible leaders of tomorrow. Being rated amongst the Top-4 Pioneering B-Schools by the Positive Impact Rating (PIR), the learning pedagogy is designed to give students the perfect industry exposure.

Admissions for the Batch of 2022-2024 for all programmes have re-opened.

Apply before 17th January, 2022 on the link: https://forms.gim.ac.in

Expected interview dates for GIM?

Is CAT/XAT score considered for PGDM analytics or only GAAT score?

@btrishit ???

I applied for BDA program , I want to know about GAAT EXAM . What is its syllabus ?
And from where I can prepare for it ?
How difficult is the GAAT exam ?

If someone is selected for PGDM and second preference is BDA, and the person is selected for PGDM. Can we request for joining BDA?

Hey @Pushkar_Ingale,

We will get back to you with an update tomorrow.

Hey @gemophobia,

Dates of further process will be emailed to you.

Hey @gemophobia,

Any of the MBA entrance score (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT) along with the GAAT score is required for admissions into the PGDM BDA programme.

More details here: PGDM (BDA) | Goa Institute of Management

Hey @vyom_mishra,

GAAT exams consists questions from the following:
Statistics
Probability
Comprehension
Data Interpretation
Logical Reasoning
Linear Algebra
Calculus
Technology & Business awareness
Basic coding

You can download a sample paper to understand the level of difficulty: Click here

More details of GAAT can be found here: PGDM (BDA) | Goa Institute of Management

Hey @Aayush_Gupta2,

We will get back to you with an update. Kindly allow us sometime.

Unlock the door to infinite opportunities, personal growth, and experiential management learning. The clock is ticking!

Applications through CAT have been re-opened for all the PGDM programmes. You can also apply through XAT, CMAT, and GMAT. Last day to apply is today i.e. 17th January 2022.

Apply now from https://forms.gim.ac.in

Ok. Waiting for your kind reply.