Feedback to CNBC TV18 Young Turks

Ahoy Folks!! :smiley: Now that most of you might have watched me blabbering on CNBC, its time that you take two minutes off to write off a feedback note to Young Turks - CNBC. What started off the idea of me interviewing for CNBC was an email from …

Ahoy Folks!! :D

Now that most of you might have watched me blabbering on CNBC, its time that you take two minutes off to write off a feedback note to Young Turks - CNBC. What started off the idea of me interviewing for CNBC was an email from Anita Balagopalan (the host during my interview). When she initially spoke to me on the phone, I could figure out that she had researched pagalguy.com pretty well and have to admit she was immensly talented in the way she put most of her questions to me in a conversation mode . Even during the interview for the shoot, her questions were extremely precise and that surprised me because I didn't talk to her about pagalguy.com after our initial telephone call. By the looks of it she has spent QUITE some time here on our forums trying to get a clear idea as to how we work and her questions were spot on and at no point were the questions to be asked discussed with me

Now interestingly again we guys are in a position to send them feedback regarding the programme. I'd request you guys to send in your feedback via email to - [email protected] . In the feedback do mention what you loved/hated about the programme and do refer to my interview

I for one know a bunch of people who've grumbled that the bike wasn't shown enough!! . So folks take two mins off, dash off an email even if to say that you liked the 2nd half of the programme where the pagalguy was talking at the pace of 150 wpm

Thanks a lot!! 😁

I for one am mighty peeved that the bike was shown, supposedly (since i haven't seen the intv so far) for just a few seconds !!! I can guarantee you folks, PG was made to drive atleast 8-10km in god-knows-how-many-angles !!! The poor cameraman was such a stickler for perfection, mebbe we can tag him along as and when plans of a PaGaLGuY TV fructify 😉 ;)

Cheers

Alas..
Missed the show...also will not get a chance to watch the repeats...
Now waiting for someone to upload the same somewhere so that i can catch some glimpse...
and i know the feedback would be great...simply suberb...
aakhir apna PG was on fire....
hope any one would help me out.....all listening??

aye aye captain...mail sent

btw... have u made enuf cash for a Dornier....or does PG have to turn profitable for that

Anish

aye aye captain...mail sent

btw... have u made enuf cash for a Dornier....or does PG have to turn profitable for that

Anish

I prefer Cessnas . Flying own a/c , say 10 year plan ?
pagalguy Says
I prefer Cessnas . Flying own a/c , say 10 year plan ?

PAGAL AIR

Anish

They made us walk thrice for THAT ??

*grumble*

They made us walk thrice for THAT ??

*grumble*

typically Vish !!

I missed the Interview but got blow by blow accounts from a bunch of frnds.
Just one request , plz share a url/jpeg where I can catch a glimse of the celebrated bike of urs!!

Truly,

The interview of allwin was what prompted me to take a look into PG.com.

Now jus minutes after having registered in PG i am already enjoying the association .

THANKS Allwin for creating PG

hey Allwyn...

will surely mail them..in fact the entire program on Young Turks the otha day was great...as the first guy would be someone i wud look fwd to being like...(the HR head at Accenture)...

neway ur 150 wpm was understandable...dont worry..

Ashish

Allwin, that was an awesome date you had with Anita !!

And not just your bike and your plane and your dreams fly .. but your words too.....

Hey, you pump in 4L pa just for us .... 😲 We owe you a lot man, a hell lot !!

You can make PG a pay site dude, I'll still be around, I promise (Dont charge me too much though 😉 )

BTW, who's that cutiee browsing the portal, any idea ?? I just couldn't figure out her user ID

It was an interview so cool, 'Per Se' !!

Rick.

BTW, who's that cutiee browsing the portal, any idea ?? I just couldn't figure out her user ID
It was an interview so cool, 'Per Se' !!
Rick.

lolzzzz.... guess wht i was staring at d TV soo hard that my mom actually asked me " u knw dat guy personally or wht !! " ........ jeez ,n in tht stare of mine i suppose i am 85% sure , dat gurls name was "mariam" as in she was loggin in wid dat ID.. daz wht i remember ..:smile:

D intrvw was cool PG .. tho there was this under-current of " there was so much of talk apart from the little shown" n i bet she gotta know hellova lot abt u! .. wish we culd'v seen dat too

n man, puttin up d thing on the 2nd half was torturous... y culdnt they show it in d first half..
Ur bike looked cool... also I am a big fanatic of planez..
MAN have i gotta reason to bug u now!
cheerz.. n regards
a dudette..

I dunno

yaah even i am pretty sure that the user id was Mariam!

i watched the prog so intently i could not have missed the cutey!

lolzzzz.... guess wht i was staring at d TV soo hard that my mom actually asked me " u knw dat guy personally or wht !! " ........ jeez ,n in tht stare of mine i suppose i am 85% sure , dat gurls name was "mariam" as in she was loggin in wid dat ID.. daz wht i remember ..:smile:

D intrvw was cool PG .. tho there was this under-current of " there was so much of talk apart from the little shown" n i bet she gotta know hellova lot abt u! .. wish we culd'v seen dat too

n man, puttin up d thing on the 2nd half was torturous... y culdnt they show it in d first half..
Ur bike looked cool... also I am a big fanatic of planez..
MAN have i gotta reason to bug u now!
cheerz.. n regards
a dudette..
yaah even i am pretty sure that the user id was Mariam!

i watched the prog so intently i could not have missed the cutey!

Quit stalking!

Cool Interview. Would loved it if it was bit longer. You were a bit fast (since I dont know how u normally talk ,cant say for sure)

Yep

But am gonna verify that info again on

MAY 14 10.30 am and 9.30 pm
MAY 15 12.30 am and 10.30 pm

p/s i donno if that would be stalking

pagalguy Says
Quit stalking!
that was PGs old signature

* Create like a God * Command like a King * Work like a Slave *

Oye Simba take a bow

Hey ALLwyn..

One thing that everyone else missed out...Did u get a letter of thanx from the Accenture HR Head ...He sure must hav got a lot of TRP and a huge fan following Bcoz of all the Pagals sticking there to watch you..

Thanx for the Kind of Money you pump into PG...I support ur view of planning out a revenue model that wud beneficial to both members and PG portal as well...but beware that PG dsn't lose its sheen..

Neways...keep Rocking ...Ur Interview compelled me to comment....

*Create like a God * Command like a King * Work like a Slave *..... Enterprise Like PG

Keep Rolling..

Dheeraj