Feed Hungry & Deprived People via FreeRice

Hi Friends, *Feel free to feed Hungry People round the World by means of FreeRice. * [image] The Best est thing about this site is that You can play trivia on various popular subjects like Mathematics, English Grammar, Vocabs etc…

Hi Friends,

Feel free to feed Hungry People round the World by means of FreeRice.

The Best est thing about this site is that You can play trivia on various popular subjects like Mathematics, English Grammar, Vocabs etc. :new_scatter:

For every answer you give correct, the organization will donate grains to deprived people.

Take the Vocabs Section, here questions of varying difficulty levels are presented, this will also help you in enhancing your vocabulary.

Play More and Help More @ FreeRice

Anyone Played and Helped? C'Mon Reply Puys

yes man nice way to help the needy...

good initiative...

its now on my custom messages on gmail...

yes man nice way to help the needy...

good initiative...

its now on my custom messages on gmail...

did 4000 grains of rice today

abhi1max1 Says
did 4000 grains of rice today

Great

hi,

I am playing the vocab game daily there and donating 500 rice grains since last 2 months.

-nikhil

hi,

I am playing the vocab game daily there and donating 500 rice grains since last 2 months.

-nikhil

Awesome my Friend

Hi..!
Am new to this thread..!Loved this concept..!

Will try 2 spread this thread to all...
Have made it mah signature..!!

Cheers

Hi..!
Am new to this thread..!Loved this concept..!

Will try 2 spread this thread to all...
Have made it mah signature..!!

Cheers

i loved dis concept...today donated 2000 grains.nice work

yippie..luved the initiative...................nd gonaa spread this all over.......

Hi, www.freerice.com is a good initiative, however it takes a lot of time to be able to donate significant amounts of rice.

Try www.bhookh.com , this site allows you to donate a cup of food to chronically hungry indians (again through UN food program) through just one click. However you are allowed to do that once a day. I have this as my homepage and click on it everyday without fail...

Hi, www.freerice.com is a good initiative, however it takes a lot of time to be able to donate significant amounts of rice.

Try www.bhookh.com , this site allows you to donate a cup of food to chronically hungry indians (again through UN food program) through just one click. However you are allowed to do that once a day. I have this as my homepage and click on it everyday without fail...

ayush13 Says
yippie..luved the initiative...................nd gonaa spread this all over.......

mitasha Says
i loved dis concept...today donated 2000 grains.nice work