In today’s fast-paced business environment, a professional accountant is essential to the success of any business. Due to the pandemic, the demand for E-Accountants or Smart Accountants is increasing rapidly to calculate and process the tax assessment for individuals and corporates.
This master-led training program exposes learners to the Financial Accounting Sector in India, highlighting its application to a real-world situation across personal and corporate financing to benefit the corporate or individual and to save money on government taxes such as GST, TDS, and Income tax.
As part of our Advanced Certification Program, you will learn about accounting standards, financial accounting, and concepts such as:
- Fundamentals of bookkeeping
- Accrual accounting
- Ratio and Cash flow analysis
- Stock Valuation: (LIFO) and (FIFO)
Additionally, we will cover many other concepts related to Tally, GST, Payroll Taxation, TDS, etc.
Our expert and qualified Master’s faculty will help you gain a comprehensive understanding of key concepts of corporate finance and accounting through the use of real-life scenarios, homework, quizzes, and exposure to Microsoft Excel and Tally Prime.
The course will also provide you with a strong foundation in Accounting & Taxation with an emphasis on developing your analytical skills.
You will gain hands-on experience on practice questions, assignments, Tally Projects & Mock Interviews for the competitive corporate world by enrolling in this course.
This course will,
- Provide learners with knowledge of Accounting Concepts and Interpretation of Financial Statements so that they are prepared for the job market
- Learn how to create subsidiary ledgers, such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, to maintain a balance between debits and credits
- Learn how to evaluate a company’s efficiency and profitability by using Ratio Analysis and Cost Flow Methods
- Maintain current technological knowledge by helping learners record computerized entries and finalize reports
- Become a professional accountant by learning about the process of E-Filling GST and Income Tax
We hope that you will gain the required knowledge from this program and demonstrate the skills learnt.