CAT Exam 2023-24 Preparation, Exam Date, Results & Discussion – PaGaLGuY

Yes, But I am not used to read your name without that beautiful TAG!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot sir ji,

1 Like

Oh my karma! lol :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Padhai kar bhai.

2 Likes

New to PG. Can somebody please direct me to the thread where i can ask quant doubts

Give this a shot

Ok bro :cry:

Jo acha tha wo bhi hata diya sir aap logon ne.

8 Likes

@pagalguy

Why are replies to post being shown separately? Isn’t that a big deterrent to conversations? Atleast provide us an option to view comments of only those folks who comment on the same post as me.

Grouping comments and posts under the similar banner of replies makes engagement difficult (for me). Loved the “load comments” feature earlier, but now we can see comments from everyone.

Also, sir why show drafts? How does that help?

2 Likes

You are right, we will be making some changes to make the design better. The drafts are shown only on desktop I hope. But you are right, we could be done with it. It is used to see bold/italics etc. But I don’t think its a primary need.

1 Like

Replying to your post … this should show both as a reply and as a separate post. This is the option to be used for ‘commenting’.

I’ll also create a second reply/comment

1 Like

Click on that icon so ensure you don’t see the real-time draft. The draft feature was required to ensure polls and other items can properly be edited before they can go live

1 Like

"To see a man not beaten by a better opponent, But by himself is a tragedy. "

Cus D’Amato (Mike Tyson’s trainer)

Don’t give up on yourself. Just do your work without any expectations from the results. I’m sure you’re gonna do it better. images (3)

1 Like

SVKM’s NMIMS, Register & Attend live webinar on Benefits of MBA Decision Science & Business Analytics on 3rd Sept @ 3 pm. Register now Registration Form for Webinar

Three boys A, B and C start running at constant speeds from the same point P along the circumference of a circular track. The speeds of A, B and C are in the ratio 5:1:1. A and B run clockwise while C runs in the anticlockwise direction. Each time A meets B or C on the track he gives them a card. What is the difference in the number of cards received by B and C if A distributes 33 cards in all?

Can someone provide the solution for this question ?

All of my posts & bookmarks from the old UI have vanished/disappeared.
Can someone share the Takshzila video links if possible?

cant believe how bad pg ui has got, absolutely horrendous

13 Likes

Best test series

• IMS Simcat
  • TIME AIMCAT
  • CL Mocks

0 voters

Please vote and give your explanation in the comments, could be useful.

The Admissions and PR Team of SCMHRD takes immense pride and pleasure in unveiling the biggest event for MBA aspirants! Block your calendars on 10th, 11th and 12th September, for the Aspirant Outreach Drive is knocking on your doors.
The highlights of the session are:

• SNAP exam, how to ace it and this year’s pattern

• Launch of one the biggest B-School competitions for aspirants “ SCMHRDZeal ”

• One of a kind competition for aspirants to get a flavour of B-School before they get in, plus a CV pointer to talk about in interview.

Join us virtually to know all about SNAP and interact with last year’s toppers to crack one of the most coveted exams of the year!

Fill this form and join us !

https://forms.gle/WkXrLiejhUJqZYsg6!

Death of pagalguy?

3 Likes