BIMTECH Admissions 2023-25

Join the discussion on BIMTECH Ahmedabad Admission 2023-25 and Get the details about the BIMTECH College, Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.

BIMTECH PGDM/ PGDM (International Business)/ PGDM (IBM)/ PGDM (Retail)

Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is one of the most famous business schools in India. Ever since its inception in 1988, BIMTECH has been regarded as a mini-India with students from all over the country as well as from overseas pursuing postgraduate and doctoral level programs.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

BIMTECH offers several postgraduate level programs for its students such as PGDM, PGDM (International Business), PGDM (IBM), and PGDM (Retail). The unique course curriculum and pedagogy have been designed to prepare global business leaders who can handle complex workplace challenges effortlessly.

2. Eligibility

For PGDM/ PGDM (International Business)/ PGDM (IBM)/ PGDM (Retail)

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and minimum 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

3. Selection Process

• Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of BIMTECH

• Online Application fee of Rs. 2,000+ GST to be paid by all applicants.

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the accepted entrance exams.

• Selected applicants must appear for Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on performance at various stages of the selection process.

4. Exam accepted for Course

For PGDM & PGDM (IB)

• CAT

• GMAT

• XAT

For PGDM (RM) & PGDM (IBM)

• CAT

• GMAT

• XAT

• MAT

• CMAT

5. Placements Report for the Class of 2023

• Highest Package – 24.67 Lakhs per annum (International)

23.43 Lakhs per annum (Domestic)

• Average Package – 11 Lakhs per annum

6. Scholarship offered by the College

Scholarship of Rs. 2 Lakhs is available to all students scoring above 85 percentile in CAT/XAT/GMAT.

Admission 2019-21 Open  Apply Online on https://bit.ly/2NPRzs1    

BIMTECH is organizing an Insurance Round Table Discussion on the theme "AYUSHMAN BHARAT"
National Health Protection Mission
OPPORTUNITIES & CHALLENGES

on 22nd September, 2018 at Indian Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi

The eminent panelists who will be sharing their thoughts on the topic OPPORTUNITIES & CHALLENGES are:

Ms. Alamelu T. Lakshmanachari, Chief Chairman Cum MD, Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited

Dr. Sakthivel Selvaraj, Director, Health Economics, Financing and Policy- Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)

Mr. Nishant Jain, Deputy Programme Director,
Indo-German Social Security Programme - GiZ

Ms. Malti Jaiswal, Chief Operating Officer, Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd.

Mr. Denny John, Adjunct Scientist, National Institute of Medical Statistics, Indian Council of Medical Research

Dr. Kashipa, Associate Director, NABH

The panel will be moderated by Prof. (Dr.) Abhijit K. Chattoraj, Chairperson-Insurance Business Management, BIMTECH

Admission for 2019-21  is open now apply on https://bit.ly/2NPRzs1

, student of 2017-19 Batch from PGDM got the opportunity to work with Honda Car India Limited for his Summer Internship. He shares with us his experience being associated with the esteemed organization and the learnings received from this Internship.

Sahil Says “Being an automobile enthusiast, I was able to secure the opportunity to work with Honda Cars India Limited for my summer internship. Moreover, getting associated with Honda, the 20th most valuable brand in the world, was in itself an inexplicable experience. I worked with the marketing team on a project focused on Honda’s new model launch and during my tenure, I got in-depth understanding about the role of channel members in making a product successful by building and maintaining the brand image, and also augmenting the sales potential of a product by effective communication.

The project not only provided me the golden opportunity to gain much required field experience for being a good marketer, but also collaborating with line management in the corporate office to execute all aspects of the project efficiently. The experience was truly enriching and provided me real insights of the marketing world which would help me in moving up the ladder in future."

Admission 2019-21 Open  Apply Online on https://bit.ly/2NPRzs1   

BIMTECH Admission 2019-21 

BIMTECH, one of the consistently ranked top B-Schools in India, having legacy of 30+ years in Business Education opens the Admission Process for 2019-21 batch

Apply Today at - https://bit.ly/2NhK4uJ

Congratilations!!!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!!

BIMTECH student Industry Visit

#AdmissionAnnouncement #BIMTECHAdmissions

BIMTECH, one of the consistently ranked top B-Schools in India, having legacy of 30+ years in Business Education opens the Admission Process for 2019-21 batch

https://bit.ly/2NPRzs1

Open Residential Program FCGM #1 (Foundation Course in General Management) at BIMTECH Campus

Centre for Management Development & Consultancy at BIMTECH received a group of 27 participants from DVC, NLC, NSPCL & NTPC, for participating in the Foundation Course in General Management - a residential program offered in the campus of 12 days. This is the very first program being organized at “VIKRAMSHILA MDP Centre”, which was inaugurated on 17th October. 2018. The centre has state of the art facilities with 26 deluxe rooms for participants, classroom equipped with digital board, library and conference room with Wi-Fi and other modern amenities.

The program commenced on 22nd October 2018 with the inaugural ceremony in presence in the Chief Guest Mr. A. N. Verma - Executive Director, HR, NTPC, Dr. H. Chaturvedi, Director, BIMTECH, Dr. K. C. Arora, Registrar, BIMTECH, Prof. Akhil Pandey, Chairperson, CMDC and Prof. Soni Sharma, BIMTECH.

It is focused on Leadership, Decision Making Skills, Self-Management Skills, Interpersonal Relationship Skills, Finance, Performance Management, Innovation, Strategy & Design Thinking, and Business Writing Skills with emphasis on Project Management etc. The program also includes two days Outbound Training which is aimed at activities designed to improve leadership. The program will end on 2nd Nov. 2018.

#DiversityatBIMTECH #ExchangeStudents

Cedric Julien BOUGARAN, one of the students who has come from NEOMA Business School - Campus Reims, France under the Students Exchange Program shares his experience being at BIMTECH campus and in India.

Exchange Students from different Institutes of France are in BIMTECH to complete their single and double trimester. The students are pursuing their MBA program in their home institution and have taken admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management and International Business at BIMTECH.

PGDM is the flagship program of BIMTECH and is very well accepted by our Partners in Europe. It is very popular among the exchange students.
The students are from Kedge Business School, NEOMA Business School, LA Rochelle Business School, France

📷Pause-0:37Additional Visual SettingsEnter Watch And ScrollClick to enlargeUnmute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO8fL5n-G2Y

LYCEUM -THE MASTERCLASS 2018 being addressed and evaluated by the industry leaders today.

In 2016,we have introduced an innovative pedagogy in management education in which students and faculty make joint endeavour to study and research some contemporary issues related to business and industry. The theme for this year was “ India & Bharat Conundrum - Challenges & Opportunities “ .Today was the final ceremony of three months long journey.

#AdmissionAnnouncement #BIMTECHAdmissions

Apply Today at - https://bit.ly/2NPRzs1

# #AlumniAchievements

We are delighted to share that Mr. Sujay Bhattacharya, Practice Head - Workspace Services at Wipro - Cloud and Infrastructure Service and BIMTECH Alumnus of PGDM - International Business, 2004-2006 batch has been awarded with Best People Manager 2018 by Shri Azim Premji, Chairman, Wipro Limited

This award was given during the recently held 26th annual event and is given to top managers across Wipro.

#

Dr. Ankita Batla, BIMTECH Alumnus of PGDM 2004-2006 batch and Medical Research Director at System Analytic was recently at the campus to visit her alma mater.

Our of our alumni conduit student grabbed this opportunity and tried to explore the experiences she had been at the campus as a student, then as a faculty and now as running an NGO.

Watch full interview at 

https://youtu.be/E79y41l5j8s

@BimtechAdmin Hello!

I've submitted my BIMTECH Noida from, however, I wanted to add details regarding my CMAT exam as well. I can't find an option to edit the from in the Dashboard. Can you please help?

As part of the ongoing Vigilance Awareness Week, leading PSU General Insurance Company The Oriental Insurance Company Limited conducted a debate competition on 2nd November, 2018 on the topic "Eradicating Corruption: Building a new India" in the campus. Mr. Rahul Duggal, DGM of Oriental Insurance was the Chief Guest.

BIMTECH PGDM 1st year Insurance stream students participated in this competition where 1st Prize was grabbed by Raashi, 2nd by Vaishnavi Singh and 3rd rank was held by Yashvardhan.