Join the discussion on BIMTECH Ahmedabad Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the BIMTECH College, Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.
BIMTECH PGDM/ PGDM (International Business)/ PGDM (IBM)/ PGDM (Retail)
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is one of the most famous business schools in India. Ever since its inception in 1988, BIMTECH has been regarded as a mini-India with students from all over the country as well as from overseas pursuing postgraduate and doctoral level programs.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
BIMTECH offers several postgraduate level programs for its students such as PGDM, PGDM (International Business), PGDM (IBM), and PGDM (Retail). The unique course curriculum and pedagogy have been designed to prepare global business leaders who can handle complex workplace challenges effortlessly.
For PGDM/ PGDM (International Business)/ PGDM (IBM)/ PGDM (Retail)
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and minimum 50% marks.
• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.
3. Selection Process
• Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of BIMTECH
• Online Application fee of Rs. 2,000+ GST to be paid by all applicants.
• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the accepted entrance exams.
• Selected applicants must appear for Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview.
• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on performance at various stages of the selection process.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process starts from – Already started
• The application process ends on – 2nd December 2019
5. Exam accepted for Course
For PGDM & PGDM (IB)
For PGDM (RM) & PGDM (IBM)
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018
• Highest Package – 20 Lakhs per annum (International)
Rs. 16 Lakhs per annum (Domestic)
• Average Package – 8.02 Lakhs per annum
• Median Package – 8.24 Lakhs per annum
7. Scholarship offered by the College
Scholarship of Rs. 2 Lakhs is available to all students scoring above 85 percentile in CAT/XAT/GMAT.