Are you new to Banking? This introductory course covers the fundamental knowledge about the Banking Industry. In this course, we will learn about the various types of banking and financial institutions in India, how they differ in the types of products and services provided to their customers. We will also look at how a bank does business and generate returns. Finally, we will explore the common career paths in different areas of the banking and financial sector.
This course will,
- Help you to learn about the different types/structures of banking & financial services firms
- Determine the different types of banking and financial services that are provided to the customers
- Explore and understand the different types of customer-base for each service
- Understand the ways in which a bank makes money.
- Guide you in finding out the various career paths available in the BFSI sector.
We hope that you will gain the required knowledge from this program and demonstrate the skills learnt.