(Official) Athena School of Management, Mumbai Admission Queries 2024-26

This group is created to discuss Profiles of CAT 2020/ NMAT by GMAC 2020 takers. Athena School of Management – Mumbai is a NMAT Preferred Business School and accepts NMAT by GMAC, GMAT Scores & CAT Scores for its Two Year Full Time PGPM program.

Athena School of Management in Mumbai is ranked as India’s Best Emerging Business School (HER 2020). We are conducting a detailed profile evaluation for the aspirants wishing to apply for the Post Graduate Programme In Management (PGPM) 2021-23 Batch.

The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is a Two Years Full Time Management (Masters Level) program based out of the Athena Campus in Mumbai. It follows a semester pattern (Four Semesters over Two Years) with a Two Month Internship in Every Semester. International Internships in Netherlands, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Germany, SE Asia etc are optional. The PGPM has Optional International Exchanges / Immersions in Canada, Germany, China, Morocco, Singapore. A selected few students can also opt for Dual Degree Programs with our Partner Institutions in USA & France.

The Faculty include Senior Management Executives of India’s Top Companies. Faculty from the world’s Top B-Schools including Wharton, Kedge, FDC, Imperial, Rennes, SGH Warsaw, IMT BS, CNAM interact with Athena Students. The Athena PGPM focusses on Corporate Connect, Global Exposure and Multiple Internships along with Practical Learning and Customized Teaching. A significant number of PGPM Candidates receive Pre Placements.

Athena is a member of AACSB – the world’s most Elite Group of Business Schools. Athena is a Founding Member & 1st Indian B-School member of the Business Graduates Association (part of AMBA – Association of MBA’s) & is an Academic Member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).

Exams Accepted:

NMAT by GMAC, CAT, GMAT, GRE

Athena Placements

The Athena PGPM students have received offers from companies across multiple sectors including Consulting, Luxury, FMCG, BFSI, E-Commerce, Research, Conglomerate, FinTech, Real Estate, Telecom, Hospitality, Analytics etc. A significant number of PGPM Candidates receive Pre Placements.

Athena School of Management is a NMAT Preferred B-School. In partnership with NMATbyGMAC, Athena is offering Scholarships upto 50% of Tuition Fees on the basis of NMAT 2018 Scores & Profile (Academics, Extracurricular Activities, Workex (if Any)). Share your Profile and Student Advisory Team at Athena will evaluate your Profie asap! 

NMAT - 191, X,XII,Grad - 79, 74, 71 , Rotaractor (Club President), State Level Swimmer, Intern for 6 Months with Swiggy - What Chances do i have ? 

What chances do I have? NMAT 2018-19 - 171 overall (Sectional QA-66, LS-53, LR-52), 10th CBSE- 9.20 CGPA (out of 10), 12th CBSE (Science)- 73.66%, 

BTech Mechanical- 7.37 CGPA (out of 10)-passed 2016. Involved in Relative's Buiseness (Mobile Retail store )-13 months, IIT GATE 2018 Qualified.

Is MAT score accepted? Sept MAT 2018- 91.85 %, Waiting for CAT 2018 and will give CMAT too.

NMAT - 196 

X - 75%, XII - 78%, Grad - 76% 

6 Months Workex as Intern in Social Media

Rotaractor for over 4 years. 

AIESECer for 2 years in College. 

International Youth Exchange for 3 Months to Egypt. 

What are my chances? 

Hi!

10th-91%

12th-91%

B.E .Degree-68%.

Work Ex :26 Months as Software engineer(Digital marketing).Any Chances????

Nmat score-164.

Any chances of Athena?

Hi,

10th - 90 %

12th - 95.5 %

B.E. Degree - 8.538 CGPA

Work Ex: 38 Months as Programmer analyst in Cognizant.

Nmat Score -188

What are the chances for admission and the scholarship?? 

Do I really need to perform very well in the CDPI?

NMAT SCORE

LS- 63

LR- 62

QA- 73

OVERALL- 198

2016 PASS OUT

NO WORK EXPERIENCE

10TH- 87.8

12TH- 74.2

B.TECH- 68.18

Hi, 10th-76 12th-71.67 B.tech-63.4% NMAT score- 165 Experience- 6 months as a GET and 19 months as a Network Engineer in SITI Network limited CCNA Trained Any chances of Athena ?

X: 90 XII: 95 BBA: 78 (2018 grad) No post qualification WorkEx NMAT: 184 # CULTURAL SECRETARY in College #WINNER of STARTUP challenge in college # 3 years of certified part time Journalism experience in the PUBLICATIONS DEPARTMENT of college. # 2 years of certified EXPORT business experience in Highschool. #National Ranker in NCO, NSO and other Olympiads in school. #Into Music and Dramatics both in school and college; many public performances #A good experience in Debating and Public speaking Any chances of admission?

NMAT SCORE-178 X - 80% XII - 80% Graduation CGPA - 7 I am a female and I have done graduation in law. From which colleges I can get call?

NMAT SCORE- 159

CAT - 63 PERCENTILE.

X - 8.6/10(CGPA)

XII - 97.17% (HAVE WON SCHOLARSHIPS )

GRADUATION - B.COM ( TILL 2ND YEAR) - 60% (2019 COMPLETION)

I am a female .

I am good at organisational skills and public speaking.

Hi Team, 

NMAT 201

CAT 80%ile

Engineering 70.2%

12th - 85.4%

10th - ICSE 89%

2years workex with Infosys

1 Like

Hi, X - 95 XII - 90.5 GRADUATION - 80 NMAT - 181 What are my chances? Has entered into second level of INTERNATIONAL MATHEMATICS OLYMPAID.

Will hostel is provided for outstation students? I am from Hyderabad . Is there any chance to connect to the previous or current students of Athena school of management?

Hi,

NMAT: 155

Graduation: BBA (Honours): 81

12th ISC: 80.6

10th ICSE: 87.14

2 years of Work Experience with Amazon

Published research paper titled “The legal aspect of Surrogate advertising” in International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review.

Awarded Certificate of Achievement for being the most pro-active student. 2011
Awarded Certificate of Achievement for being an all-rounder. 2011

Hi Team,

Nmat score-162 

BE-70%(7.83 CGPA)

10th-89%

12th-74%

Have Published 2 to 3 research papers based on the BE project also participated in various competitions in college. Good in comminication..No work experience. What are my chances??

Is anyone from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh who got a call letter from Athena?

Greetings 

Can someone from Admission Department evaluate my profile and help me with my query--

NMAT SCORE-189

10th(CBSE)- 9.2 CGPA

12th(Science CBSE)-76%

B.tech(Computer Science 2012-2016)-7.55 CGPA

Work Experience - 22 Months IT (Infosys Pvt Ltd.)

Entrepreneurial experience- 9 Months

1-Whats the cost of the full PGPM course?

2-What are my chances for gettings a Scholarship?

3-For how much duration is the global intership?

Thanking you

Profile Evaluation : Athena School of Management in Mumbai is a NMAT Preferred B-School. In partnership with NMATbyGMAC, Athena is offering Profile Based Admissions & Scholarships worth Lakhs on the basis of NMAT 2020 Scores & Profile (Academics, Extracurricular Activities, Workex (if Any)). Share your Profile and Student Advisory Team at Athena will evaluate your Profie asap. Share your profile on   Athena School of Management, Mumbai | Profile Evaluation (Official) (pagalguy.com) 

1 Like