Join the discussion on SP Jain School of Global Management Admission 2020 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
SP Jain School of Global Management is one of the highly accredited management institutes which is located in Dubai, Singapore, Mumbai and Sydney, each a major financial center, which are great destinations for business education. It offers both undergraduate as well as postgraduate programs for students that are looking to be able to combat any global challenges in the 21st century.
Brief Description of the Global MBA Program
The Global MBA program at SP Jain School of Global Management is designed especially for those professionals that have had at least three years of work experience and focuses greatly on research, innovation, and the best standards of teaching such that the students are able to transform into global leaders of tomorrow.
• Duration: 12 months
1. Core courses: Macroeconomics, Marketing Management, Management Accounting, Research Methods, Operations Management, etc.
2. Specialization courses: Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Global Finance, Contemporary Marketing Management, Information Technology Management, Consulting Management.
• Course Credits: Total- 44
1. Core: 26
2. Specializations: 12
3. Global Immersion projects: 6
• Eligibility Criteria:
1. Must have an undergraduate degree, candidates in the final year are also eligible to apply.
2. Must have 3+ year work experience
3. Aptitude Tests:
4. SPJAT ELPS or English Language Proficiency Score is mandatory for an Australian visa. Test scored must be submitted on/before 10 April 2020 for May 2020 intake. Acceptable scores-
• IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5
• TOEFL iBT: minimum score of 70
• Pearson Test of English: minimum score of 60
• Admission Process:
1. Fill the Application form online, mention area of specialization, and valid aptitude test score.
2. The Admissions Committee shall review the application, test scores, and other documents.
3. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for further evaluation and interview.
4. Pay evaluation fee of USD 50.
5. Profile-based Shortlisting: Candidates with exceptional academic records but low test scores shall be considered.
• Business Creativity Test
• Essay and Case Study Discussion
• Personal Interview
7. Candidates shall be informed about their application’s outcome within five days.
• Fee: Total fee payable is USD 54,317 (inclusive of tuition and registration fee, visa costs, hostel fee, course material fee, medical insurance, VAT).