2017 CFA Schweser Wiley [email protected]

Do you have FRM material?

Hi, please let me know the  charges for CFA level 2 videosmy email is [email protected]  

How to prepare for level 1 attempt of frm?

when is it?

can it be prepared from now?

Bond x is noncallable and has 20 years to maturity, a 9% annual coupon, and a $1,000 par value. Your required return on Bond x is 10% and if you buy it you plan to hold it for 5 years. you(and the market) have expectations that in 5 years the YTM on a 15 year bond with similar risks will be 8.5%. How much should you be willing to pay for bond x today? 

Can anyone help me to solve this Problem

I have the materials, if anyone wants email at [email protected]

Can someone please provide me material for FRM-1 Nov 2017? 

All materials available, email at [email protected] 

2017 Nov FRM (Schweser/GARP/BT) Level 1 and Level 2 study material available. Please contact @ [email protected] 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cfa-level-1-june-2018-5410202112229376

looking for all type of frm 2 material

For all latest materials (CFA/CAIA/FRM/ERP/CPA/CIA/Financial modelling/Advanced Excel etc); drop an email at [email protected] 

Anyone who has recently given his/her gmat and has unexpired online GMAT test from Manhattan, Veritas or any other reptuted source? 

Willing to share the cost.

Thanks

Anyone has the FRM QUESTION BANK FOR NOVEMBER 2018???

looking for fintree frm level 1 videos

need schweser cfa lv 1, please email to [email protected]

CFA 2020 materials available at nominal price. Drop an email to [email protected] for details. Thanks

COMPLETE FRM PART 1 & 2 (2019) study material including BT notes, FINTREE videos, Q bank, 10 year Practice papers, secret sauce, exam revision quick notes and lot of other stuff at DEEP DISCOUNTED PRICE, please contact : [email protected] 

COMPLETE FRM, CFA study material including BT notes, FINTREE videos, Q bank, 10 year Practice papers, secret sauce, exam revision quick notes and lot of other stuff at DEEP DISCOUNTED PRICE, please contact : [email protected]  

CFA L1,L2,L3 2020 high quality e-books, qbank, Practice exams are available with us in PDF, EPub, and kindle formats. Interested candidates may send an email to [email protected], Thanks

CFA L1,L2,L3 AND FRM L1,L2 2020 high quality videos, e-books, qbank, Practice exams are available with us @ VERY LOW COST. Interested candidates may send an email to [email protected]