The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release SSC JHT 2019 notification today on 20th August 2019. The official notification of SSC JHT 2019 will be available for the candidates on the official SSC website at ssc.nic.in. Interested candidates can apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Exams 2019 by visiting the official SSC site.
To apply for the post, candidates need to know the process of online application. The process of filling the online application for the examination consists of a total of two steps. The first step of the application is one-time registration, and the second step includes filling of the online application for the examination.
Steps to apply for SSC JHT 2019
Part I registration
- Before starting with the one-time registration, candidates are instructed to keep all the documents ready along with the scanned copy of them. Also, a scanned colour passport size photograph in the JPEG format should be there.
- After visiting the official website, click on the link, ‘Register Now’ provided in the ‘Login’ Section. Enter the required data, such as your registered mobile number and email ID. The Commission will then send all details either on the verified mobile number or to the email ID.
- After the basic details are saved, you will be instructed to confirm your mobile number and the email ID. On confirmation, your own Registration ID and Password will be provided to you via your mobile number and Email ID.
- Enter all the other details that are required and click on the submit button. Your one-time registration will be completed.
Part II of online application
- Log in to your account with the registered email ID and password.
- Click on application link available under the latest notification of SSC JHT 2019 link.
- Enter your preference for the examination centres. You can choose the examination centres, which is within the same region. The choice for all the three exam centres must be given in chronological order of preference.
- Enter all the other required details and complete your declaration by clicking on the “I agree” checkbox and fill up Captcha code.
- Proceed to make the fee payment, and the fee can be paid through either SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using the Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Debit cards or RuPay Credit.
- After the successful submission of the application form, candidates can take a print out of their application form for future reference.
SSC JHT 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the performance in Paper I and Paper II only. Candidates who will be able to secure the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I shall be allowed to appear for the Paper-II. The age limit is 30 years and is relaxable for the reserved categories as per the government rules.
To apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator candidates must have a Master’s Degree in English or Hindi along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English. It is required for the SSC JHT Hindi Pradhyapak Post.