The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Phase 6 Skill test from October 14, 2019, to October 16, 2019, to candidates from various parts of the country. The Phase 6 Skill test was a Computer-based examination. The result for the phase 6 Computer Based Exam was released today on October 19, 2019. A total of 8490 candidates were shortlisted according to merit basis on the computer-based exam.
|Announcement of result of Skill Test||October 19, 2019.|
Steps to Check the SSC Selection Phase VI Result 2019:
To check the results, candidates have to follow the following steps. The steps are as follows
- The candidates must visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, www.ssc.gov.in.
- There the candidates will find a link that says, SSC selection post phase examination 2019, result for matric.
- Once a new page is opened the candidates should enter the information which was asked for.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates are advised to download the results page so that it can be used for the future selection process.
In order to move to the next level in the Selection process, the candidates have to be eligible. The candidates who have scored the Cut Off mark which has been assigned by the Staff Selection Committee are considered eligible. The cut off marks for different categories are as follows:
|General Category||35 %|
|Other Backward Category||30 %|
The Computer-based exam will be the last level of examination for the selection process. The candidates who have cleared the Skill Test with the merit marks imposed by the Staff Selection Committee will be given the final appointment. Stay connected with other candidates through our page, SSC Selection Posts.
You can also read, SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 Recruitment.