The State Bank of India is expected to release the result for SBI Probationary Officer recruitment main examination 2019. The dreadful delay in the result announcement is about to come to an end as SBI is most likely to release the result during the third week of August. Candidates will be able to check their results via the official SBI website at https://sbi.co.in/ once the results are officially announced.
The results for the SBI PO preliminary examinations were announced on 29 June 2019. The candidates who cleared the prelims were qualified to appear for the main examinations. The admit card for the SBI PO main examination scheduled for 20 July 2019 was issued fifteen days before the exam.
|Result declaration for the SBI PO prelims 2019.||29 June 2019|
|Commencement of the Admit card download process for SBI PO Main exam 2019||5 July 2019|
|SBI PO Main examination 2019 was held on||20 July 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Result Date||3rd week of August 2019|
Here are the steps to check the results for the SBI Probationary Officer recruitment main examination 2019:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab present on the homepage or click on the direct link ‘SBI PO 2019 Result’ if available.
- Candidates will be required to enter the required credentials- Roll number/ Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can either save a digital copy or take a print-out for future reference.
A total of 2,000 vacancies are to be recruited by the SBI. The candidates who will qualify the main examination will then be summoned to appear for the SBI PO Interview round in September 2019. Group exercise and Interview Round are the last stages of the SBI PO selection process.
The final result will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the main exam, group discussion and interview combined. SBI PO 2019 final Result is tentatively scheduled to be announced in the second week of October 2019.