Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) issued the final panel for the post of Paramedical categories. The candidates can verify the list through all the region based official websites.
Additionally, the board has also published the provisional panel for the posts of:
- Health and Malaria Inspector Grade-III (NCR)
- Health and Malaria Inspector Grade-III (NR)
- Pharmacist Grade III (NCR)
- Pharmacist, Grade-III (NR)
- Pharmacist, Grade-III (DLW) and
- Lady Health Visitor (DLW).
A per the performance of CBT operated from 19.07.2019 to 21.07.2019 and supported by verification of the documents held from 19.09.2019 to 21.09.2019 and 23.09.2019 and on being declared medically fit, 37 candidates have been impaneled in Provisional Part Panel – I arose on RRB/ALD website on 01.10.19. The remaining candidates who are found fitting with the following Roll Numbers have now been provisionally impaneled for the post of Paramedical Categories which is Category No. 2, 6, 10,11, 12 & 16 under the CEN-02/2019.
Steps to check RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 Merit List:
- Go to the website- http://rrbald.gov.in/.
- Then on the result section click on the download result link.
- There shall be pdf file with the roll number of the candidates will appear on the screen.
- Go and download it.
- Take a print out for further reference.
Also, this shall be Provisional Final Panel for Category 02 (Staff Nurse), Category-06 (Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III), Category 10 (Physiotherapist), Category-11(Pharmacist Grade-III), Category 12 (Radiographer) and category 16 (Lab Assistant Grade-II) under CEN No. 02/2019 as per the notification.
There is a total of 1,937 vacancies will be supplied through this recruitment drive. And the computer-based test (CBT) for the same had been carried from August 5 to 8, and the document verification process continued from September 21 to 23, 2019.
For further information regarding the same candidates are advised to stay connected to our page.
You ca also read, RRB MTS Recruitment 2019.