RPF Recruitment 2018 Online Application
Application for both the posts can be done only in online mode. At a time a candidate can apply only once for the post through the portal. Steps to apply online is as follows,
- In the online registration portal, click on the NEW REGISTRATION link.
- Read the instructions carefully and check on the check box.
- Confirm the zonal group in which you are appearing and when once selected it can’t be modified.
- Give your personal details like Name, DoB, gender, etc and click submit button.
- Ensure that the email ID and phone number provided in the registration process is correct and it can’t be changed. It will be checked during the course of time.
- After registering the details, enter the received OTP by clicking on VERIFY THROUGH OTP link.
- Kindly note the registration number for future usage.
- Candidates can complete the online application form by using registration number in that CANDIDATE LOGIN.
- Fill on the fields like class, educational details, gender, etc in part II and part III of the application process.
- In the preference part of the application, candidate must furnish the details of priority of the railway zone
- From the drop-down menu, one must choose the exam language.
- Finally, the bank details are to be provided for refunding purpose. On appearing for the CBT one may get the fees refunded.
- Next stage is the payment process which could be done by online or by offline mode.
- When the fees are paid through net banking/by using the card, immediately it goes to the next page for uploading documents. Whereas when paid through offline mode the payment takes another more hour. So one has to do log in again after an hour to check the status. When payment is done by using post office challan, it takes 24 to 48 hrs for the confirmation.
- One must be very careful in uploading the photo.
- A Recent color photograph with the name of the candidate and date printed on it. The background must be in light colour.
- The size must be within 15 to 40 KB.
- The format for photo is JPG/JPEG.
- Photo must be clear with 50% of the area covered by facial feature.
- At least 12 copies of the recent photograph are necessary for further
- People of SC/ST must upload their community certificate in the proper format to make use of the free travel allowance. The document must be within the size of 50kb to 100kb.
- At the end finish it by confirming the declaration.
- Press submit and it is advisable to download the filled application for future use.
|For SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, female, minorities and economically backward class||Rs 250 (It is refunded fully but bank charges are deducted)|
|For all the other candidates||Rs 500 ( Rs 400 is refunded but bank charge is deducted)|
Fees will be refunded only when the candidate appears for Computer Based Test exam irrespective of the category or the reservation.
Modification of application after the closure of the last date of online application
Application form can be modified after the closing date of the application, by paying Rs.250 which is not refunded. It can be done as follow,
- Reach the official online portal.
- Press “Modify application” tab.
- Log onto the application using registration number.
- By using any of the payment mode pay the modification fee.
- Payment can be done only within the time and date as mentioned.
- After payment login, the application using registration number and make changes.
Download and print the updated application form.