The Lab Assistant exam 2019 result has been declared by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board. Appearing candidates can check their results on the official website of RSMSSB, http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home. The roll numbers of the selected candidates have been published as PDF on the website.
Steps to check the Lab Assistant Exam 2019 result
- Candidates must visit the official website of RSMSSB, http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result 2019’ link.
- A login page will appear where you will need to submit all the required details such as roll number, registration number, date of birth, etc.
- A PDF will open containing the roll numbers of the selected candidates on it. Check your result there.
- Take a printout for future reference.
|RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam date||3rd February 2019|
|RSMSSB Lab Assitant result publication||22nd July 2019|
The board is going to release the document verification date in a few days. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep an eye out for any new updates on the official website of RSMSSB. This year, more than 1,50,000 candidates have appeared in the exam at various centres for 1200 vacancies for the post of Lab Assistant.
Along with the selected roll numbers, the board has also uploaded the cut-off marks, set-wise marks segregation, and answer keys on the official website. The candidates who have scored higher than the cut-off marks will be shortlisted for document verification. Furthermore, the board will publish the individual marks of each candidate soon. The written exam had 150 multiple choice questions with one marks for each correct answer. On the other hand, ⅓ marks have been deducted for a wrong answer given by the student.