So, in the most challenging field nowadays, NET has played a significant role. A total number of 9.42 lakh have appeared for the recruitment examinations this year for the post of assistant professor.
The eligibility for passing the exams has been taken to gain 40% marks for the general category students and 35% marks for the SCs, STs and OBCs. After the alteration in the policy to get a balanced best among these high number of appearances, 6% of the total candidates are qualified or successfully passed.
According to the sources heard, the NTA or the National Test Agency will publish the answer key for the year 2019 on Thursday, July 4. The time expected is to be after 5 pm. The ones who appeared for the examinations can compare their results from the answer key through the official website.
Steps to download the final answer key:
- Go to the official website www.ntanet.nic.in directly.
- On the homepage of the official website click on the “UGC NET Answer key” link.
- A new page will appear where you must fill the required details or credentials.
- Now, the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Students are suggested to download the answer key and print a hard copy for themselves for future references.