The National Health Authority (NHA) was established by the government of India to implement Prime Minister’s new scheme “Jan Arogya Yojna.” An autonomous body, NHA works closely with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. In order to complete the purpose for which it was set-up, NHA also carried out recruitments from time to time.
The National Health Authority has recently announced a vacancy for which it will be recruiting eligible candidates. The vacancy announced by NHA is for the post of Consultants. Candidates interested can now apply for the given post.
There are only 5 vacancies for the Consultant Posts in NHA. The vacancy details are as follows –
- Consultant (Information Security Officer): 1 post
- Consultant (Research and Evaluation): 1 post
- Consultant (Capacity Building): 1 post
- Consultant (information, education and communication): 2 posts
In order to make the application, candidates can follow the given steps –
- Step-1: Visit the official website of NHA, which is https://pmjay.gov.in/
- Step-2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Apply here’ option under the advertisement link that reads “Advertisement for recruitment for Consultants (5 Posts) by NHA”
- Step-3: Click on the ‘Online Application Form’ option.
- Step-4: A list of instructions will open up. Candidates must carefully read all the terms and conditions and check the box at the end. Then select the ‘Apply’ option.
- Step-5: Candidates must fill in all the details in the form very carefully to avoid any mistakes. It is advised to double-check the information entered in the application form.
- Step-6: Some documents have to be scanned and uploaded into the application form. This must be done carefully.
- Step-7: Finally submit the application form. Candidates must be ensured that mistakes are avoided as they can affect their selection chances.
Another important thing that the candidate should do before making the application is to fully and carefully check the eligibility criteria for the post for which the application is being made. Candidates will have to make separate applications for separate posts.
Selected candidates can expect a salary of Rs 85,000 to Rs 2,20,000, depending on the post for which they have applied.
It must be noted that the application process had started in the first weeks of November. Candidates have been given a time period of 21 days finishing the entire application process. Thus, the last date for applying for the Consultant Posts in NHA is 29th November 2019.