For the recruitment 2019, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur have invited the application. There is a recruitment process for 234 faculty posts. Interested candidates can go through the notification on the official website, http://www.mnit.ac.in/ and apply through the required format by the last date, 19th August 2019.
Vacancy Details for MNIT 2019 Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor Grade II||156|
Important Dates for MNIT 2019 Recruitment:
|Online Application started on||16th July 2019|
|Last date of Application submission||19th August 2019|
Steps to apply for MNIT Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Go to the “MNIT 2019 Recruitment” link.
- Enter the credentials required.
- Create a login.
- Fill all the details.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the confirmed application.
Eligibility Criteria for the Faculty Posts:
|Name of the Post||Qualification Required|
|Professor (Engineering and Architecture & Planning Departments)||· Postgraduate in the relevant field from a recognized university.
· Minimum 55% marks obtained
· Knowledge on these subjects: Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Structural Engineering, Marine Structures, Water Resources Engineering, Surveying, Building and construction technology, Disaster assessment and mitigation and Geology.
More details on eligibility criteria is on the official website. All eligible candidates should apply online through the official website. For more information about jobs and recruitment, stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com .