The Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) has called for applications for the Programme Coordinator posts. The qualified applicants can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 22 November 2019.
As per the official notification, the Last Date for Application Submission is 22 November 2019 and no application shall be accepted after the stated date. The total vacancy for Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Programme Coordinator is for 01 Post only so the candidate should understand the level of competition the recruitment shall carry.
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Application process Started on||15th October 2019|
|Application process ends on||22nd November 2019|
Notification to be referred- No. A.12026/10/2019
The official website of Mizoram PSC is https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in .
- The candidates shall be a Graduate from a recognized university. carrying the knowledge of Mizoram Language up to Middle School standard.
- Also is it very important that the candidate is Fluent in English and Mizoram language.
- The Knowledge of Hindi Language shall add up to the chances
- The candidate also needs to have experience in organizing the programs
- A Computer Proficiency as designated by the Mizoram Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts Service/Recruitment (Amendment) Rules, 2016 notified vide No. A.11013/1/2013-P&AR(GSW) dated 29 September 2019 & 16 December 2016 and vide No. A.12034/1/2015-P&AR (GSW) dated 04 December 2017, 23 February 2018, 10 January 2019. & 10 July 2019.
The link of the official notification is as follows:
The pay scale shall be Level 8 in the Pay Matrix i.e. around 44,900 – 99,800
How to apply:
The qualified applicants can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 22 November 2019 as mentioned above.
The direct link through which the candidates can apply is https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/post .
All the candidates should note that they may apply for Programme Coordinator in Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) along with one current passport size photograph and self-attested copies of date of birth, qualification, caste, experience, age, etc to the given address by 22 November 2019.
Candidates can prepare themselves from the below link: