The admit card for Navik (DB) 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch has been released by the Indian Coast Guard. Candidates applied for the Indian Coast Guard Navik 2019 exam can download their admit card from the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
The admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 2019 for 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch will be releasing on 22nd November 2019. The admit card will carry all the informations related to exam.
The exact date of exam and venue details can be seen on the admit card. Also read the important instructions released on the admit card. Candidates can check the below mentioned steps to download the admit card.
The official website to download the Indian Coast Guard Admit card 2019 is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in .
Steps to download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard as mentioned.
- Click on the “Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2019 for Navik (DB) 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch” link present on the homepage.
- You will get redirected to the to the login page of the exam.
- Enter your Registration Number or Email Id and Date of Birth to log in.
- Enter the Captcha Code for the security reasons.
- Check and download the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
The direct link to download the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2019 is, Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Admit Card 2019 for 10th Entry-01/2020 Batch
Candidates must bring three copies of e-admit card with latest photograph affixed and 10th class original certificate and marksheet to the exam hall. You must carry the original caste certificate if applicable/Income certificate for EWS, Id Proofs on the day of the exam.
The exam will be of objective type. The written test will have questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
Candidates qualifying the written exam will be able to appear for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
Also read, Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2019.