IIT Delhi has released the information brochure of GATE 2020 exam. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam can check it out on the official website, http://gate.iitd.ac.in/. The brochure consists of information about the exam that includes the exam pattern, admission process, application process, eligibility criteria, syllabus, and many more. In the upcoming year, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering will be conducted by IIT Delhi on 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th February 2020.
Steps to download the GATE 2020 information brochure
- Students must visit the official website of IIT Delhi, http://gate.iitd.ac.in/.
- Now, click on the link ‘information brochure.’
- On the next page, there will be a link, ‘Click here to download information brochure.’ Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where the information brochure will open as a PDF.
- Take a printout for future reference.
|Online application opening date||3rd September 2019|
|Online application closing date||24th September 2019|
|Release of admit card||3rd January 2020|
|GATE 2020 exam||1st, 2nd, 8th, and 9th February 2020|
GATE is conducted for admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate engineering, M.A., MCA., M.Arch. and MSc. programmes offered by the different IITs and Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. The application process will begin on 3rd September 2019 and will end on 24th September 2019.
The GATE 2020 will be a multiple-choice based exam where 65 questions are to be answered for a total of 100 marks within three hours of time. The results are scheduled to be delivered on March 16, 2020, and the score of GATE 2020 will be valid up to three years.