The National Testing agency every year conducts the entrance examination for the Indian Institute of Foreign trade. An official announcement was issued by the National Testing Agency that tomorrow, October 25, 2019 will be the last day to apply for the MBA entrance examination in IIFT. The registration process began a month ago on September 9, 2019.
|Starting date to register for entrance exam||September 9, 2019|
|Last date to apply for the entrance exam||October 25, 2019.|
|Date of the MBA entrance examination||December 1, 2019.|
Steps to Follow to Register for the IIFT MBA 2020:
The following steps must be followed by the candidates in order to apply for the IIFT entrance examination:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency, www.nta.ac.in or the official website of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, www.tedu.iift.ac.in.
- The candidates have to click on the New Registration form link, and it will take them to a new page.
- In the registration form, the candidates have to fill in all the information asked.
- The candidates should submit their under-graduation degree mark sheet along with the application form.
- The candidates should also insert their passport size photo in the application form.
Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process:
The candidates should have done their undergraduate degree in any university which was recognized by the national testing agency. The candidate should also have a minimum score of 50 % in order to be considered eligible to apply for the entrance examination
The selection methods consist of 4 processes. The First process out of the 4 is the Written test. The next process is the essay question. The 3rd and 4th processes are GD and Interview.
You can also read, IIFT 2020 Exam Date, Pattern and Syllabus Notification.