Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO) is accepting applications to recruit potential candidates for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices situated in states like Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Interested and competent can apply for the vacancies via the official IFFCO website at http://www.iffco.in/.
The online application link is active but it will only remain active till 5th September 2019. Aspirants are advised not to wait for the last moment and fill the application form as soon as they can. Eligible candidates can apply only through the online mode as per the prescribed Application Form available on the official website.
|Status of online application for AGT posts||Ongoing|
|Closing date to apply for the AGT posts 2019||5th September 2019|
Eligibility criteria and age limitation:
- The candidate must possess a four-year B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but the candidates who are expecting their final semester results by September 2019 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured at least of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured not less than 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. The candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree are required to convert into percentage while filling up the application form.
- The candidates who managed to acquire a B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can apply.
- The candidates who have Two Years Full-Time regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, under the condition that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- Candidates should not be above 30 years of age, as on September 1st, 2019.
The above qualifications must be from the UGC recognized University /Institute. If any document or details furnished by the aspirant is assessed to be false their application and candidacy will not be considered. Further essential details regarding the recruitment and selection process are also available on the site.