HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) registration process is currently open. The eligible and interested candidates applying for the Teacher Eligibility Test are required to register for the exam.
The HTET registration process will close on 18th October 2019. The candidates are asked to fill the HTET application form before the last date. The exam will be conducted by the Haryana Board of Secondary Education.
|Start date of application||7th October 2019|
|The end date to submit the application||18th October 2019|
|Online correction of application form||19th to 23rd October 2019|
|Application fee last date||20th October 2019|
|Admit card date||November 2019|
|Level 1 exam date (Primary teacher)||16th November 2019|
|Level 2 exam date (TGT)||17th November 2019|
|Level 3 exam date (PGT)||5th January 2020|
The candidates will get the application through the official website www.htetonline.com.
HTET exam pattern:
Level 1 exam pattern:
|Chid development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or science||30||30|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Reserve category||Rs. 300/-|
|Other candidates and other state candidates||Rs. 600/-|
How to apply:
The candidates applying for the HTET exam 2019 can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website htetonline.com.
- On the homepage, click on the HTET 2019 apply online button.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Keep the scanned copy of the photo, sign, and thumb impression ready for uploading.
- Start the registration process and provide the details as asked.
- Upload the scanned documents and proceed for the payment of fees.
- Application without fees will be rejected.
- Press the submit button and take a print out of the HTET 2019 application form for future reference.