The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board or the GSSSB is the state board of Gujarat which has been tasked with the responsibility of carrying out recruitment for the administration of Gujarat. The board has been carrying out such recruitments for years, and candidates who are interested in applying for any relevant post must keep a keep a regular check on its official website for regular notifications and vacancies released from time to time.
The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection had announced the vacancy for the post of Clerk and Office Assistant in 2019. The selection for the post will be made through an exam from the results of which eligible candidates will be recruited. Originally, the exam for the given post was scheduled on the 20th of October, 2019 and the admit card for the same was released on 1st October itself. However, GSSSB had recently notified a change in the date of examination.
|Examination Date||17th November 2019|
|Admit Card release Date||Soon|
As per the notification, the GSSSB Clerk and Office Assistant exam will now be held on the 17th of November, 2019. The admit card previously released by GSSSB has been invalidated, and a new admit card has now been released for the upcoming examination.
Candidates who had applied for the given post can download their admit card from OJAS or Online Job Application System, Gujarat. Here are the steps following which candidates can download their admit card in an easy and organised manner –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of OJAS, which is https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ Candidates must keep in mind that the admit card will not be available on the official website of Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board.
- Step-2 : Click on the Examination Call Letter Tab on the homepage of OJAS.
- Step-3 : Click on the link that reads ‘GSSSB/201819/150 – Clerk & Office Assistant – Class- III’
- Step-4 : You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to fill in several details like the job you have applied for and associated information as asked for.
- Step-5 : Click on the Submit option.
- Step- 6 : The admit card will open up on the screen. Candidates must go through the admit card carefully and download it in a PDF format.
- Step-7 : Don’t forget to save the admit card. You must also take a printout of the admit card and keep it for future references.
Candidates will find all the relevant information pertaining to the exam, such as the date of exam, time of the exam, exam venue etc. on the admit card. Thus the admit card must be kept carefully as it is a very important document for the exam. Candidates are also advised to keep some important details such as the confirmation number and the date of birth ready before downloading the admit card to avoid last minute confusion and mistakes.