The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has notified the recruitment process for the posts of Police Inspector, Translator, Agriculture Officer.
Applications are invited for the post of Officer, Deputy Director (Animal Husbandry, Gujarat Educational Service, Chemist, Section Officer, Gynecologist, Industrial Promotion Officer, State Tax Inspector, Inspector (Motor Vehicle, Assistant Inspector (Motor Vehicle) and other posts) Damage.
Therefore the interested candidates can get more detailed information from the official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and complete the application process on or before 10th January 2020.
There are a total of 1466 vacancies which are distributed as follows:
- Agriculture Officer – 92 Posts
- Deputy Director – 4 Posts
- Gujarat Educational Service (Administrative Branch) – 141 Posts
- Chemist, Class-1 – 1 Post
- Translator, Class-1- 1 Post
- Section Officer (Legal Side), Class-2- 5 Posts
- Anesthesia, Class-1- 132 Posts
- Gynecologist, Class-1- 274 Posts
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Class-1- 50 Posts
- Dermatologist, Class- 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor Sir, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Class-1- 2 posts
- Police Inspector (Unarmed) – 40 posts
- Dental Surgeon, Class-1- 7 posts
- General Surgeon, Class-1- 193 posts
- Physician, Class 1- 61 Posts
- Ophthalmic Surgeon, Class 1- 26 Posts
- Inspector Motor Vehicle, Class -2- 57 Posts
- Assistant Inspector (Motor Vehicle, Class – 93 Posts
- Principal, Gujarat Nursing Service, Class-1 – 8 posts
- Lecturer (Senior Scale), Class -1 to 10 posts
- State Tax Inspector, Class-3 – 243 Posts
- Industrial Promotion Officer, Class – 2-7 Posts
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- The starting date of filling the application process online has already started on 26th December 2019.
- The last date for completing the application process online is 10th January 2020.
- The application fee for the General candidate is Rs 100/-.
- There is no application fee for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Personal Interview
HOW TO APPLY?
- The interested candidates should visit the online website of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), i.e. gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- On reaching the home page, the candidates can search for the advertisement related to the GPSC recruitment of the various posts.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates can go through the details of the recruitment process.
- After checking all the details, the eligible candidates can fill the application form through a prescribed format available on the website.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) –
Question: When is the last date for the recruitment process of GPSC?
Answer: The last date for the recruitment process of GPSC is 10th January 2020.
Question: How much is the application fee for GPSC recruitment?
Answer: The application fee for the General candidate is Rs 100/- and there is no application fee for the reserved categories.
Question: What is the selection process of the GPSC recruitment?
Answer: Selection will be based on the performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
Question: What is the official website of GPSC?
Answer: The official website of GPSC is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.