The GATE 2020 online application correction window will open from 15th October 2019. This has been notified by the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. IIT Delhi is the organizer of GATE examination for the year, 2020.
The application correction window will be active from tomorrow onward on the official website of IIT Delhi. Candidates applied for GATE 2020 would be able to do the correction in their application form if required and necessary.
Candidates are allowed to make the changes in the categories mentioned below:
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- College name
- Exam city etc.
The official website through which the GATE 2020 online application can be corrected is http://gate.iitd.ac.in/.
Important Dates for GATE 2020:
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Correction process starts on||15th October 2019|
|Date of the Exam||1st, 2nd, 8th, and 9th February 2020|
Steps to do correction on GATE 2020 online application:
- Visit the official website as mentioned above.
- Click on the “GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)” link.
- Enter the credentials required to log in.
- Check and make the necessary correction.
- Submit the corrected application form.
- Take a print of GATE 2020 application form for further reference.
Candidates must do the correction in their application form only in case of wrong information furnished or no information furnished at all. Visit the official website for further updates about GATE 2020 registration and examination.
You can also read, GATE 2020 Registration.