School of Open Learning, Delhi University has published DU SOL result 2019 for BA, B.Com courses, as per the latest updates. As per media reports, the results of DU SOL is available on the official website www.sol.du.ac.in. The students from B.Com and BA can check the result.
How to check DU SOL results 2019:
To make the result checking easier the Delhi University, School of Open Learning had published the results online on the official website. The students can check the result of DU SOL 2019 by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website sol.du.ac.in.
- Find the link provided and click on the mark sheet page given.
- A new page will appear with several input needs.
- Type the exam SOL roll number and exam roll number in the given spaces.
- Select the course and year given from the drop-down menu box.
- Select part for which the candidate has appeared and to check the result.
- Click on the show button to display the DU SOL result 2019 on the screen.
- Download the PDF Softcopy or take a print out of the DU SOL 2019 result for future reference.
Rechecking or revaluation of answer script:
The candidates who are not satisfied with the marks scored can apply for revaluation of the answer script. To apply for the revaluation the candidates have to submit the application along with the fees prescribed within the last date. Only the eligible candidates can apply for revaluation. The application for revaluation will be entertained within 3 weeks from the date of declaration of results. The revaluation is permitted only for theory paper. The result will be tabulated in the office of the school.