Beneficiary List YSR Navasakam Scheme
YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List
- Government of Andhra Pradesh has taken initiative for the implementation of the various government schemes as soon as possible by launching a new scheme “YSR Navasakam”.
- This is an implementation program of the AP state government. The government is going to identify the beneficiaries of all the schemes by following a definite procedure.
YSR Navasakam Scheme Aim
The survey is motivated by the need to identify genuine beneficiaries for the welfare schemes under the government’s Navaratnalu programme. The government had initially considered using data from the Smart Pulse Survey (SPS) but has instead opted for a fresh survey, given that flaws and inconsistencies may arise if existing data are used.
The government has decided to give five different cards, which include a rice card, YSR Aarogyasri card, Jagananna Vidya card and YSR Pension Kanuka and Vasathi Deevena cards, separately to beneficiaries, based on their socioeconomic condition. We have been directed to prepare a detailed list of beneficiaries eligible for different schemes.Schemes List
YSR Navasakam Scheme List
- Amma Vodi Scheme
- AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa
- AP YSR Rice Card
- Cards for fee reimbursement
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- AP YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Pension Card
- AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- YSR Zero Interest scheme
YSR Navasakam, a revolutionary step towards implementation of the government’s welfare schemes, began across the State on Wednesday. The programme will be held till December 20.
Under YSR Navasakam, village/ward volunteers will conduct door-to-door survey till November 30 to identify all beneficiaries. Later, the list of all the identified will be displayed in the village/ward secretariats for social audit.