Your Suggestions from Functionality/User Experience point of view...

313 Posts  ·  106 Users
About this group
Hey Guys am Bijay, the Software Architect at PaGaLGuY. I need your Suggestion and feedback to improve this Portal (in its entirety) Basically we want to serve all our members with whatever services they want... We are planning to ma...
Page 1 of 32
demigod86 Says
hi.. I'm a newbie to pg.. I've sent a few private messages but somehow it doesn't reflect in my sent messages.. Is it normal, or is there a issue with the site..

Hi!

Just go here and select the option to save sent messages: http://www.pagalguy.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
SCREENSHOT:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi.. I'm a newbie to pg.. I've sent a few private messages but somehow it doesn't reflect in my sent messages.. Is it normal, or is there a issue with the site..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

I am coming back on PG after 2 years. Need to set up my signature and also how to put IIM Lucknow in my avatar

Please check out this post regarding Signature issue:- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/our-announcements-suggestions-and-feedback/38878-thread-request-moderators-some-task-17.html#post2418573

Go here and put a request to get you IIML tag below your username.(Official Email would be required during the process):- http://www.pagalguy.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Regards,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
In every thread (mainly admission related) many questions are repeated by puys which are already answered N number of times. If there can be a SPECIAL SPACE in every thread where such information can be entered then spamming will be reduced a lot. Puys just need to go there and most of their queries will be solved and they dont have to search complete thread.

I am giving examples of some of the ques which were asked N number of times in IITD and NMIMS thread (as I visited these threads a lot ) :

1. What is difference between DLM and DLT?
2. Increase in total num of seats.
3. Questions related with placements.
4. Exact Fee structure.

Can the OP be made a sticky?Then all the FAQ's can be there at the start of every page in the OP although it will take up a lot of space .
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am coming back on PG after 2 years. Need to set up my signature and also how to put IIM Lucknow in my avatar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any way to get invisible from a particular user?:lookround:
Or
I actually want that a particular user(not in my friend/contact list) will not visit my profile/will not find me on PG from now on. So is there any way to do that sir??? :lookround:

:Rise and Rise again until Lambs become Lions:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
Is there a known issue or bug with excel attachments , because I have atleast 10-12 puys reporting that they are unable to download or view an excel file that I posted . I have checked and verified from some other puys that it works perfectly for them .First post of this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-2011-scaled-score-database-analysis-and-discussion-25060928 . Need help ....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i found a bug in PG, have a look:

apparently the number is 2^32 - 1

Takes CAT just for fun...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I joined PG very recently, and while posting my score on a mock test on a thread, I realised that the range poll actually was in the shape of a bell curve, if looked from the side

what if we could ask people to put up scores in a form, and then the bell curve is generated, and within-PG percentiles are given, for the exact scores that they put up, not a range like what happens now.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear moderator / all

I want to get all the threads feeds into my google reader. Can anyone help me on this. Does the threads/topics have feeds / rss xml files?
Even the search box it gave me 0 results when I searched for RSS. I am using this webiste for the first time. Kindly help me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...