YIF

19 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Please provide info about "Young India Fellowship".What degree. Value...etc On fb, ALL have blocked messages,pm,add as a friend. Looks really good.Shed Any info.
Page 1 of 2
@ScareCrow28
Atlast a reply from yif;

Dear Applicant,

We regret to inform you that we will be unable to offer you a fellowship for the year 2013-2014.
We were impressed with your credentials. Unfortunately we have limited seats and cannot accommodate
all the talented candidates that have applied. We are sure that given your background,
you will have great success in the future.

Regards,

Admission Team

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Virinder said:
applied for the second stage?
No dude, as I posted earlier I have not applied in second stage, so can't really help you on this :-)
Where are the birds?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ScareCrow28 said:
I don't know whether they call all or a few, but they did send me an e-mail asking me to apply for 2nd stage! I don't think they shortlist on basis of first part of registration! ..
applied for the second stage?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ScareCrow28 tell me more. I just applied for the "second stage" and not the first one. Fingers crossed.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sonamaries7 said:
1st part?!..did u get nay calls from that?!
I don't know whether they call all or a few, but they did send me an e-mail asking me to apply for 2nd stage! I don't think they shortlist on basis of first part of registration! ..
Where are the birds?
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ScareCrow28 said:
Registered for first part. but somehow didn't apply in the second part What is the criteria of being called "young" ?
1st part?!..did u get nay calls from that?!
WhY sO sErIoUss?! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
No more than two years of work experience!
Where are the birds?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Registered for first part. but somehow didn't apply in the second part 😞 What is the criteria of being called "young" ?

Where are the birds?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Virinder donot know about it :(
हिम्मत न हार मांजी तू जवानी में , ले चल अपनी नाव तू ग्हेहरे पानी में
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...