Yahoooo = 100 MB !!!

66 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
Hey ppl ! This is some gr8 news! Yahoo mail is giving 100 MB mailboxes totally free... even the existing accounts will be upgraded accordingly. But it seems, its gonna be a gradual process... my 6 MB waala (old) account became 100 MB, but not...
Page 1 of 7

hehe....They changed the position of the sign out link man.....Thou shalt find it below the "welcome $username$" on the left hand side...

Cheers

uRmad... mere bhai... the thing which u r talking about is there in my .com account but not in .co.in yaar...!!

Sum1 plz tell me how to sign out!!! Question Question Question

Gmail is far better... Happy Happy Happy

hey check out the advise given by zango... ATM its the thing even i'm following... goto my.yahoo.com w/o closing the window... there's a signout link thankfully for us... ;)

but anyways... as u said... we hv GMail... so no worries... lol...

Cheers,

Sanjog
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey, even I'm not able to log out of the co.in account. To hell with these people... 250 Mb mailbox diya to signout hi khatam kar diya... Sum1 plz tell me how to sign out!!! : : :

Thr is no logout link uRmad. No whr in the frame!

Gmail is far better... 😁 😁 😁

but the funny part is - "Signout" link from my .co.in account is gone...!!

hehe....They changed the position of the sign out link man.....Thou shalt find it below the "welcome $username$" on the left hand side...

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

Go to my.yahoo.com and sign out from there 😛 (sorry don't know of a better solution atm - guess yahoo goofed up - or some way to discourage multiple accounts - watever )

discouraging multiple accounts... oye nahi yaar... aisa mat bol... mere pass to sirf 2 hi hai... my friend has got 3-4 "disclosed-to-me" functional accounts... and all are working fine.. only diff. is all of them are on .com... lol...

but thanx a lot for that advise zango...
aaj kal mai aise hi kar raha hu...
previously i was used u complete all my .com ka routine and then was used to sign in .co.in... lol...

anyways... thnx again...!!

Sanjog
Hey Me too joining the party with increased (250MB) inbox capacity...!!

now both of them got upgraded to 250MB... no issues on that front... but the funny part is - "Signout" link from my .co.in account is gone...!!

any1 facing similar problem... ya mai hi akela hu is mazdhaar me... lol...
kya kare...???
somebody pls enlighten me...!!

~Sanjog

Go to my.yahoo.com and sign out from there 😛 (sorry don't know of a better solution atm - guess yahoo goofed up - or some way to discourage multiple accounts - watever )

Hey Me too joining the party with increased (250MB) inbox capacity...!!

but guys i'm facing a very funny problem with my accounts... i got 2 Y! accounts.. 1 is on .com and other on .co.in domains...

now both of them got upgraded to 250MB... no issues on that front... but the funny part is - "Signout" link from my .co.in account is gone...!!

so everytime i hv to close the inbox i hv no alternative but to just close the window...!! and next time when i again need to open Y! account my Smart browser (Mozilla Firefox) directly opens this Y! account... .co.in wala... even if i got some mails in .com...

though .com pe woh link hai...!!

any1 facing similar problem... ya mai hi akela hu is mazdhaar me... lol...
kya kare...???
somebody pls enlighten me...!!

~Sanjog

Oh yeah!!!
Mine has also become 250 MB!
But, I am already too much hooked to gmail to return back to Y!

no need boss, they have 250 MB for all .co.in users too

cheers

nope.. they r converting the accounts at a very slow rate.. this for those who cant wait

no need boss, they have 250 MB for all .co.in users too

cheers

Hi .....

Lot of peoples are asking about Upgrading their Yahoo Mail Box.

If you are still using 100 MB mailbox in yahoo! Then follow the following
trick so that your mailbox size gets upgraded to 250MB.

1.Goto http://edit.yahoo.com/config/set_intl
2.It asks for the username & password
3.Enter the username and password, which is still 100MB
3.Change the language content there to UK English from US English
4.Click on Accept
5.Click on mail
6.Check your mailbox size

n its 250 mb!