XSRM XIMB-RM admission 2018-20

35 Posts  ·  97 Users
About this group

Admission discussions for aspirants for rural management in XSRM

Page 1 of 4

Can anyone please help me with the average package for RM. Please do let me know.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello can any one tell me wen will the results for xsrm will publish?? It's been so long

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

XAHS-UMG

Not sure about RM. 

But UMG is a course which revolves around urban management, policies, governance, consultancy related to the urban domain. And the infrastructure & development industry has seen a good high recently because of the new government policies i.e. smart city, AMRUT and state run policies and schemes. The placements are good too. You can check with the alumni who work for companies like JLL, Quess, Lulu the Big 4 like E&Y, PWC, KPMG etc. Students also work in CRUT, Bhubaneswar Smart City and TATA Trust. So you decide what it has for you. You can check with the infornation that I have provided. AND also, Thanks to the union budget, huge funds are allocated to the development and infrastructure industry which means more jobs. Thank you!  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dont join Rm program.The ROI is not good .And it has no brand value .In the market no one even recognises XSRM. Dont be a fool to invest 15 lakhs for such program.They will say like rural sector is growing at the rate of '' ''  ;dont get swayed by such wrong idea .Instead go for ksrm or centurian where you get good ROI 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any WhatsApp group for xsrm converts??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to pay provisional fee. Have to pay 2L before April 20. Any one help me with step by step process?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the chance of conversion for waiting list 6 non odisha in XSRM?

2 comments
nayarmeenug
@nayarmeenug  ·  0 karma

Dont worry...u will convert for sure

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rounakmitra083
@rounakmitra083  ·  0 karma

Are you sure??even if there are buffer calls this year?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any group for RM & SM converted ?

1 like7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
z_0_o_m
@z_0_o_m  ·  2 karma

https://chat....com/CiGQijsOFq1HDlEVB5gbKe

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rameshrandy
@Rameshrandy  ·  0 karma

Hey will you send that link to my WhatsApp no. Here it is not working 8142830053

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

X-88.29 XII-85.40 Engg-78.20 XAT-71.282 What are the chances to get rm?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If I could convert for hrm and RM ..I will get different offer letters or will have to join any one of them mandatorily

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...