XLRI's Global MBA

104 Posts  ·  196 Users
About this group
Can someone please give some information about the Global MBA program? Is it worth it? Spending 30-32 lakhs?
Page 1 of 11

Hi, Myself Akhila Rajan Following is my profile- X - 78% XII - 68% BE - 59% CAT - 97.2x% I didn't get any good B-Schools this season and so will be giving CAT/XAT/GMAT this year. I want to know more about XLRI Global BM. On what basis do they shortlist a candidate? Do I stand a chance considering my low acads. What is the placement scenario? And lastly please rate following colleges in terms of der placement SP Jain GMBA vs XLRI Global BM Seniors please help Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Myself Akhila Rajan Following is my profile- X - 78% XII - 68% BE - 59% CAT - 97.2x% I didn't get any good B-Schools this season and so will be giving CAT/XAT/GMAT this year. I want to know more about XLRI Global BM. On what basis do they shortlist a candidate? Do I stand a chance considering my low acads. What is the placement scenario? And lastly please rate following colleges in terms of der placement SP Jain GMBA vs XLRI Global BM Seniors please help Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please redirect all the XLRI Global MBA 2015-2017 queries on the following page. Thanks.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-xlri-global-mba-2015-2017-30800927

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, any one joined recently the program or planning to. I am looking for some idea so that next I year can consider this as an option. Please share your ideas.

1 comment
talentedge
@talentedge  ·  0 karma

An MBA is one of the most preferred options as the additional qualification, and that's what  planned to do Talentedge would provide the best .we suggest you to join General Management Programme (GMP) programme at XLRI programs http://xlri-finance.talentedge.in so this the best which we got hope it will help you more than you looking for.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

I am WL 62 for XLRI BM.
What are the chances of me getting the admission?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

I am WL 62 for XLRI BM.
What are the chances of me getting the admission?
should i join
can i join it?
1 answer
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I have got final convert for XIMB Global MBA 2014. Total expense will be around 46900 Euros i.e appx 38 lacs. Here they will be awarding degrees( Master of Global management) from all 3 institutes i.e Fordham US, Antwerp Belgium and XIMB. Candidate can be part of placement at all 3 places. Batch strength is only 60 ( 20 from each country)

Should I join this as I can afford the expenses. Please provide your frank opinion.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Experiences of students from iran , belgium ,china , US of XLRI culture in local hindi daily

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys, you can post your doubts and refer to relevant information regarding global mba on this post:

http://pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/official-xlri-global-mba-2014-16-aspirants-t-113848/

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
uddalak
@uddalak  ·  305 karma
@yashjindal one more add on to your query...see this year the cutoff for global mba was 80 80 80 individual and overall 90 which was higher than core program for XLRI like PGDHRM and the gmat cutoff was 710 ...this is just for call .... which means the eventual converts will have 750+ gmat score so which in effect ensures a very good student base which will further enhance the future of the program because it is the student capacity which makes or breaks a program.
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manas31
@Manas31  ·  0 karma

Guys pls check the official query page for details related to internship/live projects !!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone aware about when would XLRI be releasing list of shortlisted candidates (on the basis of GMAT score) ??
In my case, its specific to the global mba

1 comment
Manas31
@Manas31  ·  0 karma

hello, you can post your doubts and refer to relevant information on this post:

pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/official-xlri-global-mba-...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...