XLRI (PM&IR;) 2009 - Thread for Tracking Waitlist Movement

257 Posts  ·  38 Users
About this group
XLRI (PM&IR;) 2009 - Thread for Tracking Waitlist Movement Hello Puys, Congratulations to all the call-getters and ATB to all waitlists (including me) In order to facilitate the much desired waitlist tracking process, I have created ...
Page 1 of 26

Hey Umang,

I too am sailing in the same boat so I can very well understand how it feels. Let's not lose heart. At least you have the option to join XIMB. I am sure you'll make the best of this opportunity.

And I realize that it was just one exam like many others. Its the beginning and not the end of the road and those who hit the road early need not necessarily win the race. So let's cheer up!!

As Rashmi Bansal, the author of STAY HUNGRY STAY FOOLISH and an IIMA alumnus once wrote- " an elite MBA is like membership of an exclusive golf club. It may, however, be the caddy who ultimately becomes a world champion"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got my DD back...
I guess this was the end and the doors of XLRI has closed right on my face.

Luck is everything.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any chance of the waitlist clearing further?.....or is this it....

2012-2014 FMS Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

reachd till 88. M 9 and still waiting

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea upto which no. the waitlist has reached?

2012-2014 FMS Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i was told that they will refund after 30.

Hi puys,

Any idea when we (waitlisted, didn't convert) are going to get the 20k back? Any Official word regarding this from XL ?

Thanx,
Apu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys,

Any idea when we (waitlisted, didn't convert) are going to get the 20k back? Any Official word regarding this from XL ?

Thanx,
Apu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am going to join XIMB if call doesnt come in a day or two for XLRI.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi umang1,
which one will u join XLRI pmir or XIMB if ur wl clears in xl as xl pmir is an HR course very suitable for hr personnels.

I mean r u seriously interested in doing hr.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congs Umang on XIMB call. Are you going to join XIMB then or will you wait for XLRI?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...