Can anyone help with the placement numbers of GMP for finance field . Non IT background.
What are the chances of converting XLRI GMP call with XAT-76.3 percentile, Class X - 83.28%, Class XII - 65.16%, BTech - 6.99 and 6 years of ITexperience?
To all the XLRI PGDM(GM) (previuosly GMP) aspirants for 2020-21 batch : We would be helping to answer your queries once you get selected/waitlisted. We shall update on this after the interview results are out. The old posts in this thread regarding WhatsApp group are of last year. For this year, kindly wait till the Interview results are declared. All the best!
Round 1 Applicants, this is the time to kickstart your interview preparation and break open a space in your dream B-school.
Book a demo interview with Breakspace, the institute having the best conversion rate in India.
What Breakspace offer:
- Institute-specific mock personal interviews: Evaluating students' weaknesses and providing them detailed feedback so that students can give their best during the actual interviews.
- Customised plans offering limited/unlimited sessions
- Elaborate SOP, application & essay editing: We help students draft their essays under the watchful eyes of our expert mentors
- Interactive one-to-one sessions: We also ensure to help refine the student’s personality so that he/she is a good fit for the institution
- Recommendation letters editing
- Knowledge sessions for preparation: Discussions on relevant topics around the world
Contact +91 9831939136 or visit https://www.mbabreakspace.com/gmat-1 for more information.
Hi, I got an admit offer from XLRI for GMP 2019-2020. I am looking to talk to current students to get an inside perspective on the program before I take the leap. Anyone here can help?
Should I even try at wait-list 40 ? Is there any chance ?