XLRI PGDM(GM) 2021-22 Admission Help [Official]

6 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group

This group is created to provide information regarding the admission process into the PGDM(GM) program for the batch of 2021-22.

Disclaimer: This group is run by the current students of the GM program. We do not represent admission office or the college.

Page 1 of 1

Hello guys,

I have created a survey for CAT2020 writers, to know the satisfaction level of the candidates and understand the chances of candidates in their respective dream B-School.

I will share the results of the survey in next few days. Please spare your 2 minutes for the survey.

https://forms.gle/Tp3Smw4zFamVn6oq7

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has the result of PGDM (GM) PI round  been announced

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea on when the program is going to commence ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea on refund policies on withdrawal of Application after the confirmation dates? i.e. March 2nd 2021 for this batch.

1 comment
kshitijnarang
@kshitijnarang  ·  0 karma

Want to know too

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any info on waitlist movements of past few years?

1 like1 comment
XLRI_PGDM_GM

@A__bhi19 Waitlist movement differs each year. Past year data won't be of much help this year as it depends on the choices of the applicants in the current shortlist.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All shortlisted and watilisted candidates, please register your details in the below mentioned link:

https://forms.gle/XzryRetnPS5dVKWTA

You shall be added to WhatsApp group to connect with the current students of the GM Program.

Disclaimer: The content of messages posted from this handle does not represent the official statement of XLRI Jamshedpur. This handle is run by the current students of the PGDM(GM) programme.
1 comment
CHARU28
@CHARU28  ·  0 karma

@XLRI_PGDM_GM Hi i uploaded PI screenshot instead of offerletter can i edit it again

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...