@mnkmdhkr's post

in XLRI PGDM(GM) 2016-17 Official Page
Updated 3 years ago

Hi,Can someone throw some light on the GMP Program with respect to how good it is.I know XLRI is a top notch college but thats majorly for th 2 yr courses.Haven't heard much about the 1 yr GMP Program.Many people have advised me to try for the IIMS' 1 yr proGram or ISB which makes me a bit concerned coz when it comes to  BM or HR Programs everyone acknowledges XLRI is one of the best but not so much when it comes to the 1 yr GMP pROGRAM.Also any idea regarding what kind of package we can expect during placements will be helpful. 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
gaurav21
@gaurav21  ·  355 karma

As per the info that I have received..GMP course is not as glamourized as the other courses you have mentioned....

In terms of short term benifit, the placement picture ( if you compare the reports) is not as bright as the other top 1 year programs.. 

But knowledge that you gain here is unparalleled. 

In long term, it does not matter much if you did BM/HR or GMP..brand XLRI carries a lot of values especially the Alumni network..

With regards to Avg package- its around 16 L.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sid88mba
@sid88mba  ·  4 karma

The brand, course is excellent. Placement are decent. It also depends which sector you're coming from.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 260 posts in XLRI PGDM(GM) 2016-17 Official Page

View all the posts »