Sunith Surendran's post

in XLRI PGDM(GM) 2016-17 Official Page
Updated 3 years ago

Hi! 

Would highly appreciate if someone could evaluate my profile.

I am a media planning professional with about more than 5 years of work experience in the media planning industry and have a total work experience of about 8 years across other sectors. 

I have worked extensively across major brands like - Mercedes Benz, Mahindra Automobiles - 4 wheelers, Reliance Industries, Agrotech Foods LTD. at the leading agencies in India and my core area of expertise has been in the automobile category.  

I was one of the shortlisted teams at an All India Level to compete for final rounds for Young Spikes and Young Cannes which are Advertising and Media industry international awards ceremonies in 2012, 13 & 14. (Every year more than 70 entires are submitted and only 10 are selected for the final round).

Won the best presentation award at EMVIES 2014 for a case study (EMVIES- another Media Agecy Award function).

Have represented Maharashtra Contingent at All India NSS Camp'06 as the contingent leader and have been falicited by the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University.

I have horrible academics, took things too lightly when I was younger.

10th - 55.46

12th - 57.25

BSC Stats - 53.50

Currently pursuing Diploma in Digital Marketing from an autonomous institiute in Mumbai.

Two questions:

1.  Is my profile good enough to at least get an interview call given I score a good XAT score?

2. How much would you recommend I should aim to score at XAT.

Thanks in advance! :)

1 like1 comment
soumyasomu007

Hey man ! Calls are based on xat scores not profiles. Profiles are evaluated later. And sky is the limit !! Score as much as you can. You profile seems good enough to me so go ahead and apply!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 260 posts in XLRI PGDM(GM) 2016-17 Official Page

View all the posts »