XLRI PGDM(GM) 2015-16 Official Page

278 Posts  ·  492 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 28

Hi do we have another thread for 2016-2017 batch? I want to apply for this session but there is no information even on official site of XLRI. The last date to apply for XAT is 30 NOV but I want to apply for this course through GMAT so how can I apply?Any suggestion would be helpful

1 comment
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

i want to know that-

what documents (complete list) are required for finally joining XLRI GMP Program. pls discuss.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
PGDM-GMP
@PGDM-GMP  ·  149 karma

The general list of documents needed are : Educational certificates, Work Exp letters, score cards. The admission office will share the comprehensive list with you on shortlisting you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rajeev_s
@rajeev_s  ·  0 karma

actually i m working in propertiorship firm in some years but now the firm is closed. So i want the details for documents rquired so that I will arrange it from the firm Owner.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

@PGDM-GMP 

Is 5 years of Managerial/Supervisory experience mandatory for XLRI's PGDM(GM) program or just 5 years of professional experience is enough? Please answer. Thanks

1 comment
pavan_guvera
@pavan_guvera  ·  0 karma

A few months short of 5 years is ok as long as you do well in XAT/GMAT, GD and PI. ATB!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
@PGDM-GMP 

Are there any participants in the current batch who have say a couple of months of work ex less than 5 years. I am really keen on this program but will have 4 years and 10 months of experience by 31 March 2016. Can I apply? Please advise. Thanks!

1 comment
aS7
@aS7  ·  0 karma

It should not be a problem. Gun for it! 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

how are placements for manufacturing background..  profile / designation / min salary  ...   work exp. 10 yrs + btech

Now its finally over. With everyone gone, hostels are getting ready to welcome the new batch. It was a memorable journey and the memories will be forever ethched in our hearts.

Hope we were able to resolve your queries and help you in your persuit fr this esteemed place. Looking forward to meeting you guys when we are back in campus next year for our convocation. Till then its goodbye from PGDM(GM) 2014-15 batch. Wish you all the best of luck for a great time ahead.

For the greater good

Finally our journey at XL is coming to an end with the last lecture tonite.. Now its jst a few xams between us and the Alums... Welcoming you all to this wonderful journey and for those who couldn't make it, don't loose hope and may you all get what's best for you... cheerssssss

For the greater good
1 comment
chiraggupta1990
@chiraggupta1990  ·  0 karma

*lose

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  

Anyone with w/l number more than 4 converted? Plz update.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Rajdeep87
@Rajdeep87  ·  0 karma

1st May.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gaurav.deepak
@gaurav.deepak  ·  0 karma

1st May

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

How many people from waiting list converted ?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ultrode
@ultrode  ·  0 karma

Mine is wl 12. And I can't see any new message there.. still showing my wl # and nothing else.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gaurav.deepak
@gaurav.deepak  ·  0 karma

My WL was 8 and it was converted

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hi, i hv got W/L  4 for GMP. how many W/L have been declared..any idea.as per last year wat are t chances to convert W/L4

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
avicenna.phil
@avicenna.phil  ·  0 karma

got confirmation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rajdeep87
@Rajdeep87  ·  0 karma

my W/L no. was 2

Like  ·  Reply  ·