XLRI GMP: One Year PGDGM Program

190 Posts  ·  664 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, I'm Daya Nand Katyayan from the current XLRI GMP (General Mangement Program) batch. This is a 1-yr full time residential program, awarding a Exec-PGDGM degree. This thread is meant for those of you who are interested in ...
Page 1 of 19

I got waitlist 48 for2020-21 what are the chances for admission?

1 comment
Vivektrchy
@Vivektrchy  ·  0 karma

me nat 67 bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Round 1 Applicants, this is the time to kickstart your interview preparation and break open a space in your dream B-school.

Book a demo interview with Breakspace, the institute having the best conversion rate in India. 

What Breakspace offer:

1. Institute-specific mock personal interviews: Evaluating students' weaknesses and providing them detailed feedback so that students can give their best during the actual interviews.
  2. Customised plans offering limited/unlimited sessions
  3. Elaborate SOP, application & essay editing: We help students draft their essays under the watchful eyes of our expert mentors
  4. Interactive one-to-one sessions: We also ensure to help refine the student’s personality so that he/she is a good fit for the institution
  5. Recommendation letters editing
  6. Knowledge sessions for preparation: Discussions on relevant topics around the world

Contact +91 9831939136 or visit https://www.mbabreakspace.com/gmat-1 for more information.

2 comments
Nickestron
@Nickestron  ·  0 karma

Hello

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Nickestron
@Nickestron  ·  0 karma

I got waitlist 48 for2020-21 what are the chances for admission?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all. how many in gmp program are from core industry background?

1 comment
Suv005
@Suv005  ·  0 karma

quite a good number. Almost 40%.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My 1st post on InsideIIM.

Please, like, share and comment on the article!

P.S-  You might find some motivation in there 😄 

https://insideiim.com/how-i-got-into-xlri-jamshedpur-after-6-interview-attempts/?src=ity&referrer=parminder

Cogito ergo Rum
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, i am in waitlist 13 for XLRI GMP. please let me know what's my chance to get it converted?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Siddhant886
@Siddhant886  ·  0 karma

At what xat percentiles, most calls have been converted or are in small wait-list numbers?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Suv005
@Suv005  ·  0 karma

chance peli ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. this is Murtaza from the current batch. Shreerang & I are in the same batch and we are creating a Whats_App group to help you with all your queries regarding the one year PGDM(GM) course. This group will also serve as a platform/bridge for successful candidates.

Please post your numbers here to be added onto the group..

Alternatively, you can drop a message on 9820162557 to be added onto the group..

1 like16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
pramod_v7
@pramod_v7  ·  0 karma

@rahulsinha08 This group is no more active, for current year, please wait for the interview results to be out.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pramod_v7
@pramod_v7  ·  0 karma

@raunak.me19 This group is no more active, for current year, please wait for the interview results to be out.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the results be out for the GMP program?

1 comment
nihar_88
@nihar_88  ·  0 karma

Did you call the college?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail6311404606324736
Cogito ergo Rum
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are we supposed to carry CV or a SOP for the interview?

In the interview letter they have just asked to carry original certificates and a copy of interview letter.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have recieved call for PGDM - GM. Can someone please post a review about the Programme. I am hearing mixed reviews about the programme in terms of Placement, ROI etc. 

I have checked XLRI website but nothing much is given on its website. 

1 comment