I got waitlist 48 for2020-21 what are the chances for admission?
Round 1 Applicants, this is the time to kickstart your interview preparation and break open a space in your dream B-school.
Book a demo interview with Breakspace, the institute having the best conversion rate in India.
What Breakspace offer:
- Institute-specific mock personal interviews: Evaluating students' weaknesses and providing them detailed feedback so that students can give their best during the actual interviews.
- Customised plans offering limited/unlimited sessions
- Elaborate SOP, application & essay editing: We help students draft their essays under the watchful eyes of our expert mentors
- Interactive one-to-one sessions: We also ensure to help refine the student’s personality so that he/she is a good fit for the institution
- Recommendation letters editing
- Knowledge sessions for preparation: Discussions on relevant topics around the world
Contact +91 9831939136 or visit https://www.mbabreakspace.com/gmat-1 for more information.
Hi all. how many in gmp program are from core industry background?
My 1st post on InsideIIM.
Please, like, share and comment on the article!
P.S- You might find some motivation in there 😄
Hi, i am in waitlist 13 for XLRI GMP. please let me know what's my chance to get it converted?
Hi.. this is Murtaza from the current batch. Shreerang & I are in the same batch and we are creating a Whats_App group to help you with all your queries regarding the one year PGDM(GM) course. This group will also serve as a platform/bridge for successful candidates.
Please post your numbers here to be added onto the group..
Alternatively, you can drop a message on 9820162557 to be added onto the group..
Are we supposed to carry CV or a SOP for the interview?
In the interview letter they have just asked to carry original certificates and a copy of interview letter.
I have recieved call for PGDM - GM. Can someone please post a review about the Programme. I am hearing mixed reviews about the programme in terms of Placement, ROI etc.
I have checked XLRI website but nothing much is given on its website.