XLRI GMP Class of 2014

1,558 Posts  ·  337 Users
About this group
XLRI GMP class of 2013 welcomes all the prospective MBA students in this forum.We truly understand that the decision to quit your current job and become a student at this stage of your life has to be a thoughtful and mature one and hence, you have...
Page 1 of 156

Hi guys....can anybody give true picture regardung gmp plcmts...i heard some people are unplaced and avg pkg is also not gud...i m IT professional with 5 yrs work exp... Thinking of applying for class of 2016

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone help me out with the details of XLRI GMP admission procedure? I am looking for 2015-16batch

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

Xlri GMP final results r out, but i cud not see my resluts? has anyone checked n got d results?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I have seen lots of speculation in last few days about coll, , placement.
I saw so many good people today in my interview slot and d positive approach they hv for this course
I know there are many people out there who are still in two minds about this
I hv been in jamshedpur and have seed d kind of brand name xl gives...
I will just say " there is no future in job/courses..the future lies in the person who holds the job or goes through the course"
Believe in urself and everyone out there will believe in you..
dreams are the ones that make the life worth living...Trying to Help people achieve their dreams..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi Pradyumn, This is Sushant we met on the 3rd of Feb i/vw rounds.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the probability of getting a job of a profile you are interested in after completing the GMP?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ppl

my GMP intvw is Feb 6th. intvw time 14:00 18:00. is it 1400 to 1800 or 1400 or 1800? And is there a GD also?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been shortlisted for interview, but am outside India on official assignment. Please, let me know if it possible to re-schedule interview outside India.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Once shortlisted for GMP. We need to write a SOP on 'Why do you intend to do GMP' in less than 100 words.

Just wanted to ensure, is it strictly 100 words only???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me what was the GMAT cutoff for the BM and HRM programmes for NRI candidates ?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...