XLRI GMP class of 2011 aspirants!!!

45 Posts  ·  28 Users
About this group
Lets start with our preperation for admissions to XLRI GMP class of 2011. General Management Programme India, Program for Working Executives - XLRI Jamshedpur.
Page 1 of 5

Mods request you to close this thread. There is another thread which is active for GMP. This only adds to confusion.
Regards,
Vikram

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Seniors Plizzz help me out..
I am falling sort for the work ex requirement by 3 months.
I will be completing my 5 years in June 2011 due to which I was sceptic abt my chances for being allowed for the interview since its being mentioned that if we dont full fill the criteria our candidature will be considered as null or void. Kindly help me out regarding the same so that I may start and focus on my essays.
Thanks are for advance.

As far as i know XLRI don't compromise on criteria because they have ample amount of applicants and thus it is necessary for people to fulfill the criteria...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone, I got call for interview on 2nd March in Delhi but I am out of India right now. Does anyone know whether XLRI conducts telephonic/skype interviews in such cases. I sent an email to admis@xlri.ac.in but got no reply :(

If anyone else is on same boat let me know.

Thanks guys and all the best for GD-PI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Seniors Plizzz help me out..
I am falling sort for the work ex requirement by 3 months.
I will be completing my 5 years in June 2011 due to which I was sceptic abt my chances for being allowed for the interview since its being mentioned that if we dont full fill the criteria our candidature will be considered as null or void. Kindly help me out regarding the same so that I may start and focus on my essays.
Thanks are for advance.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any applicants through the NRI qota this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It should be out by last week of March or 1st week of April

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does any one know by when we will get to know the results of the interview or final list of shortlisted candidates.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,

Congratulation to all, who got a call...I too got a call for interview...my interview is on 04.03.2010 at Chennai.
I am NIT engineer with 5 + years of work exp in Suppy Chain.

Can anybody give some idea on interview pattern, do they also ask on engineering , wht type que one can expect.

Is there any GD, Eassay writing ..etc etc or just interview.

I am from B'lore, if anybody interested , we can meet.

-Sharad

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
HAi guys,

I got an interview call . Interview is on 04.03.2010

coool.. Best of luck..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...