XLRI 2009 -Official thread for Queries

1,528 Posts  ·  473 Users
About this group
Even though the official notification is not yet out, that shouldn't stop us from discussing whatever queries we have about XLRI, and how to get here. So, feel free to shoot!! With end-terms fast approaching, we might not be hyperactive ...
Page 1 of 153

Hi,

I have 4 yrs of IT exp in a Topmost IT Company. Came across the Admission open for PGCBM, would like to know how is this Certification going to add value to my career in the field of IT? Also let me know if we need to appear for any entrance exam?

Thanks,
Shami

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can you please PM me why do you want to know this?

hey guys,

when did the XLRI BM course 2009 begin (as in wat Date)....how much portion has been finished....when r the first semester exams and have some tests already been completed????

Please provide me with some info about these things..its extremely urgent...

Thanks..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys,

when did the XLRI BM course 2009 begin (as in wat Date)....how much portion has been finished....when r the first semester exams and have some tests already been completed????

Please provide me with some info about these things..its extremely urgent...

Thanks..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello alok,

I am anubhav dutt, from bangalore. I had appeared for the XAT 2009 exam. I applied to SPJIMR using the score and have been called for an interview, and they have asked us to carry a copy of the score card, the problem is that. I have lost the print out of the xat score card(had a system formatted). Yesterday i visited the site again to download the score card however I am not able to login now even with the correct login id, and password.

Can you please help me with this, my XAT Login ID is: 465183.

Or, else please provide any contact number, email id of a person who will be able to help me.

Thanks a lot, I need this as soon as possible.

Thanks once again.

Anubhav.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys ,Im debendra Nayak
I Have a mall but lil complicated query relating to XAT admission process acepting some degree. i mean im having dual degree BBA+B.com
BBA is from IMM new delhi (preston university USA)
B.com is from IMM new delhi (M.S.University Tamilnadu(corrospndence))

Im afraid that with B.com marks as they are like 60 % n above i might dissapoint the interviewer if got a call in XAT is it possible that i can apply foreign university in XAT form like the BBA one from preston university.because we were basically paying our whole attention on BBA not B.com.
Pleaz reply soon:drinking:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, what is the min % required in graduation 2 qualify for xlri in xat? i have 55% in my final attempt counting marks of cleared backlog papers or do they count only the first attempt marks? i m b.e.from vtu? help please......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

abhinav
it would be good if you start writing summary of news articles and editorials... it would be a good start... later you can proceed with abstract topics also... but i think you have good reading skills then writing skills wont take time to build up cos you already have the tools you just need to start working with them..

abhinavbehl Says
i completely agree with you , but to be very frank, in my case i see myself as a complete amateur as far as writing skills are concerned . Its just that i want to fine tune my skills before the D - day . To be more precise my query is mainly focused on how to build up a good skill set required to write an essay.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
alok_amitabh Says
dont worry much about the essay at this point in time. just be well informed about the latest happenings and news from all the fields. the more you read the better it would be. and for shortlisting of candidates for interview, essay is not taken in consideration.

i completely agree with you , but to be very frank, in my case i see myself as a complete amateur as far as writing skills are concerned . Its just that i want to fine tune my skills before the D - day . To be more precise my query is mainly focused on how to build up a good skill set required to write an essay.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dont worry much about the essay at this point in time. just be well informed about the latest happenings and news from all the fields. the more you read the better it would be. and for shortlisting of candidates for interview, essay is not taken in consideration.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...