XLRI [2007 -2009]: Post your PI queries here

423 Posts  ·  121 Users
About this group
hey everyone, with the calls for XLRI been declared, i am sure all you aspirants here would be having a lot of queries regarding the process. Do post them and the seniors will try and answer. We have a hectic schedule so the replies may not b...
Page 1 of 43

@All.........Thread being locked, please continue on the link mentioned above by ninja_talli.

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi
it would be of great help if some body can tell weather there is any reservation for SC/ST students at XLRI..... i searched entire website of XLRI but not able to find any info.... students at XLRI can reply......

No, there is no reservation for that in XLRI.

And if you have any more queries, henceforth kindly post it in this thread
XAT 2008 - Queries and Discussions

Requesting mods to close this thread please!

Cheers,
Ninja 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi
it would be of great help if some body can tell weather there is any reservation for SC/ST students at XLRI..... i searched entire website of XLRI but not able to find any info.... students at XLRI can reply......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi hi5rocky,

Thanks for the response... I too talked to a few alumni from XLRI (both BM & PMIR) to find out more on the course. As you said, it is one of the best you can have for HR. Carrer, opportunity, placement and salary wise one wont face any problems.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
; Says

hi porus,
i have also got pmir, i talked to a guy out there in xlri and also to some passed outs from xlri, but they were from BM, everyone said that xl pmir is the best in asia, if you want to study HR then there is no other institute in india which is better than this, but this is HR, before joining it anyone should be prepared for ending his whole life in HR only, but one can switch roles depending upon one's inclination and performance,but it is very unlikely to go into mainstream of financial sector jobs.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all, got thru PMIR. Can anybody throw more light on the XL's HR program, like the profile, responsibilities offered, salary etc once u pass out. And why is it named PM & IR. Can I assume it has more to do than a normal HR program? Seniors plz help...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i am waitlisted 21 in BM

any idea when the first wait list movement can be expected

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks a lot Deepesh
Keeping fingers crossed ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guyz,

What are the chances for wait list 10 for PMIR?????
Please throw some light about the last year's cut-off?

Thanks and Regards,
Anvith

dude consider urself almost in but wait for the final result if u r not waiting for other colleges then u may have long wait
lasst year cut off was 12
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guyz,

What are the chances for wait list 10 for PMIR?????
Please throw some light about the last year's cut-off?

Thanks and Regards,
Anvith

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...