XLRI 2007-09 : PI Calls declared!!

387 Posts  ·  147 Users
About this group
Please start posting ur XLRI 2007-09 PI-Call results here! ::
Page 1 of 39
luhar09 Says
hey puys when are the interviews starting.........can somebody throw some light on that........and plese do post interview details like how it went..........

As far as I know, they are starting from March 1 at Mumbai.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys when are the interviews starting.........can somebody throw some light on that........and plese do post interview details like how it went..........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

can anyone pls throw some light on the class profile ? like avr age, no of yrs of exp and so on. this can be of some help during the interviews.

Thanks,
Ravi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just an update to puys who wanted to change their PI dates:

They called me up sometime back and informed that they have changed my PI date to 5th March 6 pm.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hii seniors,

i have not received my call letter yet.is it mandatory to carry that along.it may not be possible for me to go to jamshedpur n collect it myself..thnx to my job..plz suggest wat could be done in this regard..

Call up their office first thing tomorrow morning. The lady at the end of the line is very helpful. Infact I was in the same dilemma a few days back. When I called them, the lady said that some of the letters had returned back to them undelivered. If your letter is among one of them, they will send it immediately but do make sure someone is at your home to receive it when it comes!!

P.S. Their number is 06572225506.

Cheers,
SK
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii seniors,

i have not received my call letter yet.is it mandatory to carry that along.it may not be possible for me to go to jamshedpur n collect it myself..thnx to my job..plz suggest wat could be done in this regard..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors please help....

I have got 98.9 %ile in XAT 2007
VA : 94.45
QA: 97.59
DA: 95.37
total: 98.9

I also have a 21 month workex...

Still I have not been shortlisted for PMIR.
Ppl with lower sectionals and total have got a call.

Please look into the matter....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Senior...m i li'l late for this post...
but can anyone please check the programs i have been shortlisted for.
I havent received any letter as of now...

XATID: 240766
Name: Sudeep Bansal

Please help....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey seniors another question was there an extempore last year during the pi.......please let me know .......
to be precise was anybody asked to give an extempore on any topic last year

A few of us did have extempores during the PI last year...for around 3 min...but it goes with the flow of the interview, it's not a special process...
I remember being asked to speak for the topic 'primary health insurance should be a compulsory provision by the Government for every Indian citizen'
Another topic I remember making the rounds was ' a stint in the army should be made compulsory for every Indian citizen'...and so on....nothing really to get worked up about! :)

does anyone know when they put up the final list of selected candidates ?

this is urgent .. please reply asap

I dont think anyone would know that right now, but if you believe in going by last year's data, I had my PI in the second week of March, and I received a final call at the end of the same month.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anyone know when they put up the final list of selected candidates ?

this is urgent .. please reply asap

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...